You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

hello I am all women

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
I am all women,curvy,busty,all women....

Fancy a glass of champagne..... 

Comments

• edited May 2015
    So many things wrong with that post.
  • edited May 2015
    Lol iv started banter now because of all the accusations can't you tell from my picture here's my twitter name carey1709mufc and facebook name anthony carey take a look to see the truth.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to hello I am all women:
    I am all women,curvy,busty,all women.... Fancy a glass of champagne..... 
    Posted by ANTC4
    make up your mind either u have one or u are it!
  • edited May 2015
    What do you mean make up my mind either u have one or u at it lol. Iv been playing that long now jesus. My gf plays on my phone occasionally and accidentally logs into mine because our usernames are virtually the same just different numbers at the end and on phones the automatically save passwords. We both spoke on the phone with SKY DAN ONCE AGAIN RESOLVED.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: hello I am all women:
    What do you mean make up my mind either u have one or at it lol.
    My gf plays on my phone occasionally and accidentally logs into mine because our usernames are virtually the same just different numbers at the end and on phones the automatically save passwords.
    Posted by ANTC4
    HOTFLUSH AND ANTC7 REALLY LOOK THE SAME OR ARE BOTH YOUR USERNAMES ANT1 AND ANT2 :p

Seems like your repling too a post on another thread (blue bit)

Oops  great having the option too edit :@}but here is your 1st effort:@}VVVVVV

What do you mean make up my mind either u have one or u at it lol. Iv been playing that long now jesus. My gf plays on my phone occasionally and accidentally logs into mine because our usernames are virtually the same just different numbers at the end and on phones the automatically save passwords. We both spoke on the phone with SKY DAN ONCE AGAIN RESOLVED.

EDIT: PLEASE LEAVE JESUS OUT OF IT AS I HAVE NOT BROUGHT GOD IN YET(red bit)
  • edited May 2015
    Whilst I'm all for fun and banter, I think its a bit silly to draw attention to yourself after what happened.

But I see you're a United fan, so ultimately not really the sharpest knife in the draw.
  • edited May 2015
    Lol well i want to remove the post it was just a joke but then people may become suspicious again, regarding united we will win the league next year who is your team.
  • edited May 2015
    Churchy18 can we leave it at that now please, trying to cause more problems my comment was silly banter that's gone wrong it's been resolved I apologisem
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: hello I am all women : HOTFLUSH AND ANTC7 REALLY LOOK THE SAME OR ARE BOTH YOUR USERNAMES ANT1 AND ANT2 :p Seems like your repling too a post on another thread (blue bit) Oops  great having the option too edit :@}but here is your 1st effort:@}VVVVVV What do you mean make up my mind either u have one or u at it lol. Iv been playing that long now jesus . My gf plays on my phone occasionally and accidentally logs into mine because our usernames are virtually the same just different numbers at the end and on phones the automatically save passwords. We both spoke on the phone with SKY DAN ONCE AGAIN RESOLVED. EDIT: PLEASE LEAVE JESUS OUT OF IT AS I HAVE NOT BROUGHT GOD IN YET(red bit)
    Posted by churchy18
    Churchy you do realise your username to login and site name aren't the same thing? :)
  • edited May 2015
    That's what im saying are usernames are exactly the same just a different number at the end so when we log in occasionally make the mistake then realise when depositing money.
  • edited May 2015
    Time to dump the gf Ant! btw we share the same surname but Im from Ireland...you dont have relatives in Ireland or Oxford do you?

Ger
  • edited May 2015
    So many things wrong with that post.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Is it that woman is singular and women is plural? ;) I'm learning...
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: hello I am all women : Is it that woman is singular and women is plural? ;) I'm learning...
    Posted by tomgoodun
    That's certainly one of them ;)
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: hello I am all women : Churchy you do realise your username to login and site name aren't the same thing? :)
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Of course thats why i said ant1 ant2 not antc7 or hotflushes and still feel its pretty strange him and his mrs used exact same name on sign up except for 1 number!

a few replies from antc4 yet no mention about the fact i have been calling him antc7 wonder why?

Also seems a bit of a wind up when he posts in his partners name 30 minutes later saying he came 2nd in a tournament!
  • edited May 2015
    Just won a bet with myself that Slippy would be the first responder on this thread.

Given the reference to women and a grammatical error the odds were short.
  • edited May 2015
    Calm down boys,a bit of banter goes a long way,I'm debbie by the way...I'm the busty broad,so take it easy relax,

Enjoy a glass of champagne...... 
  • edited May 2015
    Calm down boys,a bit of banter goes a long way,I'm debbie by the way...I'm the busty broad,so take it easy relax, Enjoy a glass of champagne...... 
    Posted by hotflush67
    Banter is great, making jokes about potential multi accounting isn't considered banter by people that play poker.
  • edited May 2015
    Banter is great,laughing is great....being silly is not,multi accounts are not...still banging on about the same stuff,are a lot of people on here thick as a bogbrush..

Think we have discussed over and over the same thing.I take it a lot of people must like golf,for me their remarks remind me of that game...

So relax if you cannot enjoy the banter,move on maybe watch a game if golf.....
  • edited May 2015
    Originally felt sorry for this bloke when I read his Mrs' first comments on the forum.. Now I feel less sorry, and also think you are a perfectly well matched couple, congrats :)
  • edited May 2015

Writing can be like fingerprints. It’s certainly hard to fake without the requisite effort and forethought.

I have studied the language, spelling, sentence structures, and punctuation use of ‘both’ parties in the posts made. I believe there possibly are two of them, but that one does most of the writing – irrespective of accounts.

Either that or they are uncannily alike in their writing styles, and that really doesn’t wash with me.

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: hello I am all women : Banter is great, making jokes about potential multi accounting isn't considered banter by people that play poker.
    Posted by MattBates
    I agree. All it's going to do is wind people up and cause further unrest.

We don't want to have to remove forum priviliges from people but this has gone too far now. This post was in bad taste and no good was ever going to come of it. Closing yet another thread. It's getting boring now.