You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mayhem Missing Bounties.

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
Is there anyway of checking how many players someone took out. In last nights i had a good run, was leading from early mid stages and held the lead for a while, i'm sure i took a few players out and maybe i shoulda kept a check on how many but didn't. I've looked in the forum today to see i've only been credited with ''1''  HH only gives my info and doesn't say when someone was knocked out. Thanks

Comments

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Mayhem Missing Bounties.:
    Is there anyway of checking how many players someone took out. In last nights i had a good run, was leading from early mid stages and held the lead for a while, i'm sure i took a few players out and maybe i shoulda kept a check on how many but didn't. I've looked in the forum today to see i've only been credited with ''1''  HH only gives my info and doesn't say when someone was knocked out. Thanks
    Posted by 18AND5TIME
    Yeah it's not ideal for this promo. Though having gone out in hand 2 last night I'm quietly confident of my current total..

Could the tournament be set up as a Bounty Hunter with the parameters changed such that 0% goes to head prizes? This would mean that the lobby would track number of heads and make it easily viewable/traceable. Also helps when going into the last day to keep an eye on competitors.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Mayhem Missing Bounties.:
    In Response to Mayhem Missing Bounties. : Yeah it's not ideal for this promo. Though having gone out in hand 2 last night I'm quietly confident of my current total.. Could the tournament be set up as a Bounty Hunter with the parameters changed such that 0% goes to head prizes? This would mean that the lobby would track number of heads and make it easily viewable/traceable. Also helps when going into the last day to keep an eye on competitors.
    Posted by bbMike
    Who eliminated you last night Mike? ;)

I must admit, I'm down for 5 but thought I'd got 6. Looked through the HH and even though it doesn't give full details, it jogged some memory and 5 does appear correct from what I can make out.

Surprised 18and5 is only down for 1, looked at the lobby a few times during play and he was bossing the comp, running away with it.
  • edited May 2015
    I got a speculative call from AKo after squeezing to 100BB all-in pre. Whoever the villain was was fortunate to find me sitting with the absolute rock bottom of my range ;)

Might try a slightly different tactic later.
  • edited May 2015
    Is there any chance of a reply from Sky regarding any way a player can look back at Mondays Mayhem to check how many players they took out.
  • edited May 2015
    Is there any chance of a reply from Sky regarding any way a player can look back at Mondays Mayhem to check how many players they took out.
    Posted by 18AND5TIME
    No good now like but I just kept a notepad document open on my desktop while playing and updated my tally everytime I knocked someone out.

After the event I can't see any way you could do it personally, dunno if Sky have anything behind the scenes that could do it... well they must do cos they created the tables but presumably you don't agree with the number they've given.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Mayhem Missing Bounties. : No good now like but I just kept a notepad document open on my desktop while playing and updated my tally everytime I knocked someone out. After the event I can't see any way you could do it personally, dunno if Sky have anything behind the scenes that could do it... well they must do cos they created the tables but presumably you don't agree with the number they've given.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Cheers mate, yer, i did this last night, easy after the event lol
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Mayhem Missing Bounties. : No good now like but I just kept a notepad document open on my desktop while playing and updated my tally everytime I knocked someone out. After the event I can't see any way you could do it personally, dunno if Sky have anything behind the scenes that could do it... well they must do cos they created the tables but presumably you don't agree with the number they've given.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Well yes, they could set it up as a BH putting £0 on heads, as mentioned above. Shame the thread is being ignored. Maybe call it 'more collusion' or something.
  • edited May 2015
    Posted by 18AND5TIME
    Hi 18+5,

I can't assist, I'm afraid, I would have no way of knowing, or finding out.

I guess you could try Customer Care, but I'm not sure they would know, either.

PS - On the Useless-Answer-Ometer, how many marks out of 10 do I get?

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Mayhem Missing Bounties. : Well yes, they could set it up as a BH putting £0 on heads, as mentioned above. Shame the thread is being ignored. Maybe call it 'more collusion' or something.
    Posted by bbMike
    Hi Mike,

It was not "ignored" as such, but nobody from The Business monitors the Community for questions like that, it's just not practical in a volume business, the normal route would be Customer Care if a Client has a query, though in this case, I'm not even totally sure CC could assist.

I only saw the thread just now (I only just logged on) or I would have replied (uselessly, as it happens) earlier.

• edited May 2015
    Thanks for your time Tikay, i did PM skypeter yesterday as he had posted the lobby for Mondays game, i'm waiting for his reply
  • edited May 2015
    Thanks for your time Tikay, i did PM skypeter yesterday as he had posted the lobby for Mondays game, i'm waiting for his reply
    Posted by 18AND5TIME
    No worries m8, I wish I could help, it's very frustrating for me not to be able to, but even if I asked, they would not tell me.  
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Mayhem Missing Bounties. : Hi Mike, It was not "ignored" as such, but nobody from The Business monitors the Community for questions like that, it's just not practical in a volume business, the normal route would be Customer Care if a Client has a query, though in this case, I'm not even totally sure CC could assist. I only saw the thread just now (I only just logged on) or I would have replied (uselessly, as it happens) earlier.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    Sure, I understand.

Would you mind forwarding the suggestion to the business that they could set up the tournament to be a bounty hunter format that splits the prize pool 100/0 between positional prizes and head prizes. This way the payments would all be the same but the tournament lobby would track the number of heads taken.

I think this would enhance the promo going into the last few days where players would be able to keep an eye on the competition and adjust their strategy if necessary. Would also stop CC dealing with ad hoc queries!

Otherwise, great promo.

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Mayhem Missing Bounties. : Sure, I understand. Would you mind forwarding the suggestion to the business that they could set up the tournament to be a bounty hunter format that splits the prize pool 100/0 between positional prizes and head prizes. This way the payments would all be the same but the tournament lobby would track the number of heads taken. I think this would enhance the promo going into the last few days where players would be able to keep an eye on the competition and adjust their strategy if necessary. Would also stop CC dealing with ad hoc queries! Otherwise, great promo.
    Posted by bbMike
    I already did Mike, but I doubt they will change this one, at this stage.

It may have caused a bit of head-scratching in the Office, as it's a wonderful Promo, & I doubt they considered that players would complain at this aspect, as it's not that hard to keep track personally, is it?  

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Mayhem Missing Bounties. : I already did Mike, but I doubt they will change this one, at this stage. It may have caused a bit of head-scratching in the Office, as it's a wonderful Promo, & I doubt they considered that players would complain at this aspect, as it's not that hard to keep track personally, is it?    
    Posted by Tikay10

first id like to say it is probably the best promo in the last 12 months, so dont mean to draw any negativity towards it, but when i heard about the promo i did assume it would be a bounty hunter with £0 of head prizes as that seemed the obvious thing to do.. i personally have found it hard to keep track of how many bounties i have had, so would be great if they could amend the one small problem in a great promo if its used again in the future
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Mayhem Missing Bounties. : first id like to say it is probably the best promo in the last 12 months, so dont mean to draw any negativity towards it, but when i heard about the promo i did assume it would be a bounty hunter with £0 of head prizes as that seemed the obvious thing to do.. i personally have found it hard to keep track of how many bounties i have had, so would be great if they could amend the one small problem in a great promo if its used again in the future
    Posted by jordz16
    I would think they would if they run it again, yes. My point was, really, I can't see them changing this one at this stage.

Hope I'm wrong, obv.
  • edited May 2015
    I dont think my post has been taken the wrong way by anyone.  but just in case, I am in no way complaining, this has been a great promo, I think its the best one i've seen in my time on sky, it just came as a shock when i thought i'd took 4 or 5 out along the way to see i'd only took one. thanks for the help all
  • edited May 2015
    I dont think my post has been taken the wrong way by anyone.  but just in case, I am in no way complaining, this has been a great promo, I think its the best one i've seen in my time on sky, it just came as a shock when i thought i'd took 4 or 5 out along the way to see i'd only took one. thanks for the help all
    Posted by 18AND5TIME
    Certainly not.
  • edited May 2015
    It's a good promo, but yes it has this small flaw in that you cannot check yourself how you are doing. They will not change it now for almost certain, as that would either require a change in the format of the competition or a software change, neither of which are desirable from the buisness perspective. I did make a suggestion as a possible work round for this problem which I expected to be ignored and quite rightly it was not implimented as it was too late. If this promo or something similar is run again perhaps one could look at this area for possible solutions which may even be withn the framework of what they now have and actually require very little but some lateral thinking. Having said that if they find that the promo has to be run like this or not at all, then I would recommend run it.
  • edited May 2015
    It's a good promo, but yes it has this small flaw in that you cannot check yourself how you are doing. They will not change it now for almost certain, as that would either require a change in the format of the competition or a software change, neither of which are desirable from the buisness perspective. I did make a suggestion as a possible work round for this problem which I expected to be ignored and quite rightly it was not implimented as it was too late. If this promo or something similar is run again perhaps one could look at this area for possible solutions which may even be withn the framework of what they now have and actually require very little but some lateral thinking. Having said that if they find that the promo has to be run like this or not at all, then I would recommend run it.
    Posted by Sir-Gary
    Hi Gary,

It was not ignored, it was just not, as you go on to suggest, really feasible at that juncture.

I'm sure if they run something similar in future, they will consider it.
  • edited May 2015
    On the last update of heads won on mayhem for some reason i'm not on it even though i've got  5 or 6 knockouts / So where are they / who is responsible for tallying them up / ? ? ? 

• edited May 2015
    I've just checked all my hands from this weeks mayhems and i was correct i have 6 knockouts and i've got all the hand numbers to verify it. You can do this in the My sky poker tab and check all your hands during a perticular period. Can someone from Sky please put up an updated copy of knockouts so far so all can check they have been credited with the correct amount of knockouts. I will be keeping an eye out for it.
  • edited May 2015
    Im the same I managed to actually keep a record of the 8 I knocked out last night writing down their names. I cant believe I was that organised lol along with at least 1 more and Im not on the list either so maybe they have a glitch. I have emailed in as I don't expect they will view all of the forum posts they must be busy with other things.
    Anyway a smallish brag I did finish 3rd last night in the mayhem so hey ho onwards and upwards now I just got to conquer the vegas ones.
    Good luck everyone
    Nannypat66
  • edited May 2015
    Im the same I managed to actually keep a record of the 8 I knocked out last night writing down their names. I cant believe I was that organised lol along with at least 1 more and Im not on the list either so maybe they have a glitch. I have emailed in as I don't expect they will view all of the forum posts they must be busy with other things. Anyway a smallish brag I did finish 3rd last night in the mayhem so hey ho onwards and upwards now I just got to conquer the vegas ones. Good luck everyone Nannypat66
    Posted by Nannypat66
    Well done NannyPat. Keep on going. Good luck in all your games everyone.
  • edited May 2015
    Nice one malachi, just gone through all hands from Mondays Mayhem, i got to at least 5 i took out, i'm credited with 1
  • edited May 2015
    Thanks Angel. By the way I just checked and the list has been updated so have another look ev1 they might be right now.
    good luck all
    Nannypat66
  • edited May 2015
    Evening everyone,

There were some issues with the leaderboard posted earlier this week which carried over into today's totals, this has now been corrected on the mayhem freerolls page.

18and5: only a few were affected, but you were affected the most by this, due to monday's bounties for you being miscalculated. You are now correctly showing as having taken 10 bounties this week so far.

This should now all be sorted and we will be back to normal from tomorrow.

Apologies and good luck for the rest of the week, we hope you all enjoy the bank holiday!

best wishes

Sky Poker

• edited May 2015
    Evening everyone, There were some issues with the leaderboard posted earlier this week which carried over into today's totals, this has now been corrected on the mayhem freerolls page. 18and5: only a few were affected, but you were affected the most by this, due to monday's bounties for you being miscalculated. You are now correctly showing as having taken 10 bounties this week so far. This should now all be sorted and we will be back to normal from tomorrow. Apologies and good luck for the rest of the week, we hope you all enjoy the bank holiday! best wishes Sky Poker
    Posted by Sky_Poker

Are you sure this has not happened in any of the previous weeks?
  • edited May 2015
    okay Now Im not even on the leader board and I got 11 heads. They managed to sort it yesterday and put me on with my 9 heads but now Im off all together.
    What glitch has Sky hit this week could it be all the updates lol.
    Please please sort it out.
    Thank you
    Nannypat66
  • edited May 2015
    always the way They sorted it out again really quick after my email.  I will just have to wait in future lol.
    Sorry and gl ev1 who is in any finals tonite.
    Nannypat66
  • edited May 2015
    I am missing at least 15 heads

Really i am