You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tikay Query

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
Tikay i had an issue which I raised with customer services and it was not resolved to my satisfaction. It was back in November. Is there any way I can contact u privately on this? Private message you perhaps?

Ger

Comments

• edited May 2015

Hi Ger,

You can contact me via Sky Community Personal Message, yes, but if Customer Services have already dealt with the matter, it is outside my remit to do anything. I'll gladly sent it to the appropriate Suits, of course, they may review the decision, but I can't assist beyond being a message carrier.

If the issue dates back to November, I imagine it may be difficult to review at this stage, too. 

• edited May 2015
    Yes if you dont mind passing it on. I was gonna post the details on the forum as I feel it was a clear injustice but I will try the "correct route again" and see if its resolved properly this time. Sorry to drag you into this.

Thanks
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Tikay Query:
    Yes if you dont mind passing it on. I was gonna post the details on the forum as I feel it was a clear injustice but I will try the "correct route again" and see if its resolved properly this time. Sorry to drag you into this. Thanks
    Posted by gerardirl
    No problem.

I will certainly pass it on, yes, beyond that, there's nothing I can do personally.
  • edited May 2015
    Wont let me send it for some reason I've only ever been able to reply to messages, its like im not filling out a required field...yet I am!

Any chance you can message me and I will send on my issue then.

Sorry

• edited May 2015
    Wont let me send it for some reason I've only ever been able to reply to messages, its like im not filling out a required field...yet I am! Any chance you can message me and I will send on my issue then. Sorry
    Posted by gerardirl
    Are you trying to do it on an I-pad? For me, it does not work via "mobile", only Desktop.

Anyway, I'll send you a one line PM, & you can reply on that.

Please note I'm going offline now until around 1am, but I'll deal with it then. I'll send you the PM now though.

• edited May 2015

One-line PM sent. Well, 2 lines, because I go on a bit.
  • edited May 2015
    Still wont send good lord!

Will try it again later...highly frustrating. Ive waited six months but I think these six months strengthens my case which is why Im bringing it up again. I appreciate your passing on a message no more I can ask for.

thanks
    Ger
  • edited May 2015
    Are you cutting and pasting something into the PM?

This sounds a bit odd, but when I try to C & P something into a PM, it will not "send" for some reason.
  • edited May 2015
    Still wont send good lord! Will try it again later...highly frustrating. Ive waited six months but I think these six months strengthens my case which is why Im bringing it up again. I appreciate your passing on a message no more I can ask for. thanks Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    Ger are you on computer/lappy?? I had this trouble before have you cleared your cookies??
  • edited May 2015
    Thanks for the replies guys, yes I was copying and pasting....using a laptop.

Will type up something later Tikay.....getting kids ready for school now.

Thanks Dark also for the advice will try that although I do delete cookies regularly.

Ger
  • edited May 2015
    Feel free to holla at me if there's anything I can do...
  • edited May 2015

Ger,

Still not had a PM from you, but see the Post above - ^^^^^ - by Sky_Dan.

You cut out the useless middle man (me) if you contact him directly by community PM. I'd only pass it to him anyway, so you cut to the chase quicker that way. 

Hope it gets sorted amicably.

• edited May 2015
    Thanks will take a while to type it, hectic here with the kids....will send you a pm Dan tonight.

Ger
  • edited May 2015
    No probs, I'm doing a few things tonight so will pick it up if I can.
  • edited May 2015
    No probs, I'm doing a few things tonight so will pick it up if I can.
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    The dealer, right?

Tell me it's the dealer.
  • edited May 2015
    That my friend is a non-runner!
  • edited May 2015
    Good lord how does anyone use this pm thing. Im searching for Sky_dan and it says no results. Do I have to add you before I can message you?

Ger
  • edited May 2015
    Good lord how does anyone use this pm thing. Im searching for Sky_dan and it says no results. Do I have to add you before I can message you? Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    You should just be able to click on his name from the post above, then click on the send private message button. A blank message box should then appear for you to fill in and send.

• edited May 2015
    Silly me never thought of that, will message you tomorrow night Dan.

thanks
  • edited May 2015
    Or just click the 'Contact .......' button which is on every post (along with New Post, Reply, Report etc)
  • edited May 2015
    Message sent Dan, I have the supporting emails, but hopefully you get the jist from what I have typed.

Yes thanks Nosey, got it.

thanks
    Ger
  • edited May 2015
    I've replied to you, getting it sorted today.
  • edited May 2015
    Feel free to holla at me if there's anything I can do...
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    Our bathroom needs regrouting.
    I've also lost the Norman Wisdom DVD boxset, f you replace that, all is good.

Thanks in advance.
  • edited May 2015
    Dan your response has surpassed my expectations.

You have restored my confidence, 

Thanks
    Ger
  • edited May 2015
    Happy to help. I did try to call you earlier - if you can call me back on 08000 724 777 we can have a chat. Alternatively let me know a good time to call and I will try again.
  • edited May 2015
    Just home and reply sent.

For anyone reading this I wont go into specifics but the service Dan has provided has exceeded my expectations.

Really appreciate your efforts on this Dan and dealing with you the last few days and Sky 6 months ago is like dealing with two different companies! Very much for the better and keep up the good work.

thanks

Ger
  • edited May 2015
    Bump! sent you a pm Dan.

Ger