You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

total nonsense

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
why is it that on every flop, then turn and river theres added danger of straights, flushes full houses. it just doesnt happen like that in real live play .." Its the frequency and number of hands that make it seem that way cos in live play you dont see that many hands".what a total complete and utter load of botox. just sit and watch a game inpassively and you can see its rigged for action. Not to favour anyone but just to add the thrill or threat of the game.
problem with that is it doesnt represent a true poker game.
im not sure how recent vegas trip winners have gone on but i dare say theyve done shte because if they do well on sky poker that means theyve a distorted view on how poker actually works.
i get the impresion all sites are the same cos they want to keep us "entertained", but really do we have to put up with this total nonsense.
I support random number generaters being actual random number generaters. 
if i could get details of a site that actually operates a proper random number generater that generates numbers without any predispositions then I think that would be a site I would enjoy playing a proper game of poker on.
So now anyway im staring now what will probaly be my final game on sky cos Im not depositing again. 
my last blue dog.
ill try to play like a dck this time and theyll probably come good cos.. welll thats what they do. 
good luck to all that stick with sky jokers.
please repond to the queation "Is it just me"
lmaof