You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Dagg for forum dtd 1st June 2015

2»

Comments

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Team Dagg for forum dtd 1st June 2015:
    In Response to Re: Team Dagg for forum dtd 1st June 2015 : Hey Dagg. Gotta be honest and admit i had some concerns when posting this. I know we've had our differences ...  The 'can i join' was a rhetorical question right? This is Your team dude!!! Its all for you! I still remember you being lovely to me when i first started playing. For a complete poker newbie that meant a lot. Im sure i echo the thoughts of the community when i say i hope you're around for as long as you can be. Place won't be the same without you.
    Posted by TASHAL
    What differences? I don't remember any :) Well it was a tongue in cheek question lol. I'm actually stunned by the response to to the O.P. Thank you again Tasha.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Team Dagg for forum dtd 1st June 2015 : Count me in, I would consider it an absolute honour to play for team Dagg Dale is alway's a gent at the tables.   I do remember playing him in the deep stacks  back in the day, when i used to play holdem. He even PM'ed me strat info on B/Hunters Like I said, he is a true gent, get well soon mate. Regards Alan (plo8 champ,,,could be dtd?)
    Posted by ajmilton
    I  PM'ed you BH strategy? No way I'm the worse BH player ever.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Team Dagg for forum dtd 1st June 2015 : I  PM'ed you BH strategy? No way I'm the worse BH player ever.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Thats probly why he only plays PLO now lol :):)
  • edited May 2015
    I heard this terrible news at the tables tonight so I would like to wish flyingdagg all the very best. Great idea from Tashal, there will be a lot of support from the forum as I know flyingdagg is very popular in the Sky Poker community in general. I wish you well and hope to see you at the tables and railing all your teammates and others long into the future.
    Posted by mmmchips
    Thank you chips. 90% of Sky probably know we have had our differences so your post means all the more to me. Run good sir.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Team Dagg for forum dtd 1st June 2015 : Thats probly why he only plays PLO now lol :):)
    Posted by POKERTREV

• edited May 2015
    It would be a privilege to join Team Dagg also.  Top team member, top player, top  railer , top guy.

As a small gesture of support, Dale, if you would care to nominate a favourite charity I will happily donate any DTD winnings in the month of June to said cause (probably a very small gesture given my performance to date in these games!)

Best

Mattp
  • edited May 2015
    count me in
    any winning I get fro DTDs this month will be donated to the sir bobby robson foundation charity, a great cancer research charity.
  • edited May 2015
    Should add that this idea came from Jac35 aka Paul Jackson. Thought it was awesome and u lot clearly agree. Very pleased that we are doing the whole of June. Be great to see Team Dagg take down the monthly title :)
  • edited May 2015
    TashaL I'm really honoured by this gesture. I'm not ashamed to say it made me quite emotional when I saw this thread. Can I join TeamDagg? I intend to reg for all 3 DTD but will probably play just the DTD1. I'm not sure I will have the energy to complete it but I'll do my best to take part. PS better let DTD admin know about this.
    Posted by FlyingDagg

You made me emotional, being emotional... you silly old sod ;) x

In for Matt's idea, maybe nothing, but if any binks this months in DTD... yr choice of charity donation from me.
  • edited May 2015

+1 to Matt and Craigs ideas.

If there is a specific charity please post here.

If you would like us just to do our own thing my winnings will go to The marie Curie Hospice in Edinburgh.
  • edited May 2015
    I probably won't be available tomorrow night, but I'm in for Team Dagg if I am able.

Prawn's charity idea gets my thumbs up too - I'm happy to throw any DTD winnings in June to whichever charity you like.

Take care, Dale.
  • edited May 2015
    If there's room for one more then I'm in for the team as well.

Little chance I'll bink, but more than happy to donate any winnings through June to a charity... figure we can set something up through justgiving if we're all sending to the same cause?
  • edited May 2015
    Don't forget to reg for team dagg on dtd thread :)
  • edited May 2015
  • edited June 2015
    sorry that work stops me playing for dtds at this time of year dale I would of been proud to play for team dagg but i will be there in the later stages doing my railing duties.
  • edited June 2015
    in please. 

chin up Dale pal. If i win anything during this month i'll donate it at the end to a charity of your choice! Or maybe set up a Just giving page for you and then you can pick one to donate everything to from others that have said they'd donate.

Peace brother!
  • edited June 2015
    Hi Dale, your a true gent and I was gutted to hear that you've been struggling with poor health. I would like to join Team Dagg for the month of June and will also donate any DTD winnings to your favourite charity. All the very best for a speedy recovery.
  • edited June 2015
    I'm in 2 minds
  • edited June 2015
    count me in please
  • edited June 2015
    Don't know what to say, I am lost for words, my thoughts are with you and with your family xxx

Unfortunately, I cannot play tonight but my heart is with Team Dagg! 
  • edited June 2015
    I've never played the DTDs before, I can barely manage one table never mind three, but I'll play DTD2 tonight in Dagg's honour. 

All the best, Dale, keep fighting and get well soon.

Ian
  • edited June 2015
    I was unable to play last night but will make sure I play for the rest of the month if Team Dagg is carrying on?
  • edited June 2015
    Some of you had mentioned donating any winnings to charity and unless you have your own choices I'd like it to go to MacMillan Cancer Support.