You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Want your hand analysed?

edited June 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi everyone,

Dan just called me as he wants to make some more videos for Youtube this week. We thought it might be quite fun to do shortish "hand clinic" type ones.

If anyone would like to send a recent hand they have played we will happily include it.

The hands will need to have been played on a Master Cash table, it would help if you send the date and time and obviously it's nice if they are interesting...no bad beats.

We'll be doing a few bits of recording tomorrow so if you want to have your hand analysed and maybe shown on TV as well please post the details here.

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Just to add to Neil's post:
    - Hands can be requested from any Master Cash table or tournament with a TV symbol
    - Make sure to attach the hand ID to your post, without this we won't be able to find and show your hand
    - Please let us know where the hand is from and provide any relevant background info and specific questions you want answered!

Thanks,
    Louis
  • edited June 2015
    The hands i have been playin are all great and would be nice to be analysed you would be saying things like, "wow!"  "outstanding play" "he  must be pro"  "best poker i have ever seen"

but  apparently 2p 4p aint good enough for a mastercash/tv symbol lol

:(
  • edited June 2015

Hand History #913344387 (13:58 02/06/2015)

the person who makes a 3bet preflop, doesn't seem loose enough to have suited aces in his 3betting range giving me confidence to call KJs, as for the caller, he is the type which could still call lots of suited cards and also raggy aces without putting any thought into the risk of a 4bet.

my orinigal intent with KJs was to see the flop come flush draw but as it missed i was planning to fold but got the free turn card,
    having only called that 20p and being intent to just call his raise, is it even worth continuing with this hand or do i just give up when sitting out of position?