You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ATTN - Sky Poker (Free Entries)

edited June 2015 in Poker Chat
These have not yet been entered in the tournament lobby.................
First: 20/5/2009
Last: 3/6/2015
In Response to Re: Sky Poker UKPC Six Max £250,000 at DTD 20th-23rd August 2015:
In Response to Re: Sky Poker UKPC Six Max £250,000 at DTD 20th-23rd August 2015 : Ooops. I forgot....I have sent you a PM ref Orfordable Entires. Have a good One.
Posted by POKERTREV

Hi Trev,

I've just sent this e-Mail to the Office;

"Hi xxxxx,

Below are the Free Entries for the Monthly Orfordable League for May.

They all get Free Entry into the…..

£11 Bounty Hunter, 21.30, Friday 5th June

goldnballz

longman912

boxster

POKERTREV

Thank you."

Comments

• edited June 2015
    In Response to ATTN - Sky Poker (Free Entries):
    These have not yet been entered in the tournament lobby................. Tikay10 Posts: 25275 First: 20/5/2009 Last: 3/6/2015 In Response to Re: Sky Poker UKPC Six Max £250,000 at DTD 20th-23rd August 2015 : In Response to Re: Sky Poker UKPC Six Max £250,000 at DTD 20th-23rd August 2015 : Ooops. I forgot....I have sent you a PM ref Orfordable Entires. Have a good One. Posted by POKERTREV Hi Trev, I've just sent this e-Mail to the Office; "Hi xxxxx, Below are the Free Entries for the Monthly Orfordable League for May. They all get Free Entry into the….. £11 Bounty Hunter, 21.30, Friday 5 th June goldnballz longman912 boxster POKERTREV Thank you."
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hi,

These players have now been added into tonights tournament, enjoy!

Sky Peter
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: ATTN - Sky Poker (Free Entries):
    In Response to ATTN - Sky Poker (Free Entries) : Hi, These players have now been added into tonights tournament, enjoy! Sky Peter
    Posted by SkyPeter
    Thank you Peter,

You are a Gent.