You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FIXED HANDS

RECENT CONVO WITH SKY POKER REP.

michael connor: also is it possible to get details of the computer program (algorithm) for your poker site sent to me through freedom of info act to see how it is that the computer favours new players and to prove that your hand are set up to create action ??

Scott A: You would need to contact our auditers of sky poker for this information Michael, which is the 3rd party company Technical Systems Testing (TST)

michael connor: do u have contact info for this 3rd party and legislation for using a 3rd party to operate on your behalf?

Scott A: Unfortunately not, you would need to research this yourself

michael connor: so your saying that your poker site isn't actualy run by sky itself?

michael connor: surely your obligated by law to provide this information to your customers

Scott A: 13.1. In order to ensure fairness on Sky Poker, we use our Random Number Generator (RNG) to shuffle up and deal the hole cards and the community cards. Sky Poker's RNG has been certified by the third party company, Technical Systems Testing (TST), who are global experts in the analysis of RNGs used for online gaming. For more information on TST and their credentials please click here.

13.2. TST certified Sky Poker's RNG in September 2009. Their results confirmed that our RNG is completely fair, random and unpredictable, within the degrees of freedom used for statistical analysis.

13.3. Sky Poker is licensed and regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC). One of the conditions for acquiring and maintaining a valid AGCC licence requires Sky Poker to undergo an annual audit.

Scott A: Thats simply all the information I can give you Micael

Scott A: Michael

michael connor: thank you scott

Scott A: Your very welcome, Is there anything else I can help you with today?

michael connor: yes any free credits for being misled by sky poker

michael connor: lol

Scott A: Unfortunately not Michael, Have a great evening Sir

Scott A has disconnected.

Comments

• edited June 2015
    who goes - you decide

is it skypoker - long term trusted friend and audited online poker site
    or is it conman - who thinks SkyPoker has to do all his research for him

i know who i'd vote for

• edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FIXED HANDS:
    who goes - you decide is it skypoker - long term trusted friend and audited online poker site or is it conman - who thinks SkyPoker has to do all his research for him i know who i'd vote for
    Posted by GELDY
    ive emailed the third party so will await reply. but if you believe sky poker to be a trusted friend then why not would this trusted friend not just provide its cutomers with the info they require? im sure if I asked any of my trusted friends for info they would not say to me go find it out for yourself!
  • edited June 2015
    depends how many times i get asked the same stupid questions

did you bother to search the forum for what you wanted to know first?
  • edited June 2015
    depends how many times i get asked the same stupid questions did you bother to search the forum for what you wanted to know first?
    Posted by GELDY
    I asked you nothing mate? unless your are part of sky poker itself! (possibly due to such quick response) I tend to go straight to the source instead of asking many sheep about what moves to make next, im basically asking for answers what many players ive come across want answering , nothing personal to any one but I am concerned at your defensive response to a simple question aimed at a poker site if u are just a customer to the site and not a representative 

• edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FIXED HANDS : I asked you nothing mate? unless your are part of sky poker itself! (possibly due to such quick response) I tend to go straight to the source instead of asking many sheep about what moves to make next, im basically asking for answers what many players ive come across want answering , nothing personal to any one but I am concerned at your defensive response to a simple question aimed at a poker site if u are just a customer to the site and not a representative   
    Posted by conman1
    just to add all comments to this post will be recorded :)
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FIXED HANDS : just to add all comments to this post will be recorded :)
    Posted by conman1
    Lol

Sad............

Ps welcome to the forum

Pps can't wait for them to give you info and you have no idea what it means.

Ppps software ain't fixed. No need to be. 

Pppps as you are recording this (major lol) please send me a hard copy when all done.

• edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FIXED HANDS : Lol Sad............ Ps welcome to the forum Pps can't wait for them to give you info and you have no idea what it means. Ppps software ain't fixed. No need to be.  Pppps as you are recording this (major lol) please send me a hard copy when all done.
    Posted by Nuggy962
    Not sure why im getting negative posts to something that would actualy benefit genuine customers of online poker sites , obv ruffled a few peoples feathers by asking genuine questions to info regarding the RNG programme employed by sky poker from a third party , I can only assume your either part of the system or completely oblivious to the fact that a multi million pound gambling site has your best interests at heart and want you to have fun and enjoy your self while gambling and want you enjoy your time playing lol . yeah right haha
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FIXED HANDS : I asked you nothing mate? unless your are part of sky poker itself! (possibly due to such quick response) I tend to go straight to the source instead of asking many sheep about what moves to make next, im basically asking for answers what many players ive come across want answering , nothing personal to any one but I am concerned at your defensive response to a simple question aimed at a poker site if u are just a customer to the site and not a representative   
    Posted by conman1
    ie you just ask the same stupid questions thousands have asked before you

it's a forum

search it and you will find all your answers

and no i'm not a sky rep - they would be much more polite

• edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FIXED HANDS : ie you just ask the same stupid questions thousands have asked before you it's a forum search it and you will find all your answers and no i'm not a sky rep - they would be much more polite
    Posted by GELDY
    its ok im now convinced that sky poker has reps who enter tournaments on their behalf to play against their customers im no fool (well maybe for thining I had a chance lol) but il never play online again knowing the info I now know, I appreciate your input and wish you the best of luck if you can call it that ;)
  • edited June 2015
    The  BetaBots auto response alogrithm is malfunctioning, looks like error code RFT3834.

Can these 2 be taken out of service .
    Nuggy962
    GELDY
  • edited June 2015
    The  BetaBots auto response alogrithm is malfunctioning, looks like error code RFT3834. Can these 2 be taken out of service . Nuggy962 GELDY
    Posted by mumsie
    Probably just change names 
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FIXED HANDS : Probably just change names 
    Posted by conman1
    Now you're on to something! Thread saver. 
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FIXED HANDS : Now you're on to something! Thread saver. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Nuggy962 and GELDY 2 players ( sky poker reps) who at the time of my messages on the forum were also taking part in 4 tournaments simutaniously and also had the time to reply to my post about sky poker fixed hands almost instantly as if they were also monitoring the forums......these 2 are multi taskers at its best lol 

maybe the site does use a genuine RNG but I do believe it also employs people to play on their behalf , there could be dozens of these players entering up to 4 tournaments at a time on behalf of sky poker or even any other online poker site for that matter
  • edited June 2015
    Nuggy962 used to make the same kind of posts as you a few months back! I very much doubt he's a rep lolololol
  • edited June 2015
    Nuggy's not a rep, he drives a big V8. Reps don't drive those kind of cars. Unless.... Sky pay him big money (?)
    Has this discussion started on Stupid+Thick yet?

• edited June 2015
    that's just great
    i only play once in two weeks (just four games) and i get observed and exposed
    i was only doing some secret training before the team game on monday

• edited June 2015
    Oh, no, I play up to six tables at a time. I never knew I was a Sky Poker rep. 

Im outraged!!! Wheres my pay checks? Im onto CC right now and I want my payments back dated!
  • edited June 2015
    Oh, no, I play up to six tables at a time. I never knew I was a Sky Poker rep.  Im outraged!!! Wheres my pay checks? Im onto CC right now and I want my payments back dated!
    Posted by CraigSG1
    but you've not been replying on the forum quickly enough Craig. you're meant to respond in real-time not umpteen hours later. read the t&cs.
  • edited June 2015
    this thread will be modded shortly.

apols for the delay but it's a weekend

* Offers and conversations – including PMs and chat transcripts – between Sky staff and customers should not be posted on the boards.
  • edited June 2015
    on a more constructive note connie why don't you post some of the hands where you feel concerned, and allow us to comment on them. that may help the clarity of your thinking.

(in a new thread of course)

btw i won't be able to work on it this afternoon as i have a live one to see to.
  • edited June 2015
    on a more constructive note connie why don't you post some of the hands where you feel concerned, and allow us to comment on them. that may help the clarity of your thinking. (in a new thread of course) btw i won't be able to work on it this afternoon as i have a live one to see to.
    Posted by GELDY
    Yes play some hands, post them in the poker clinic, then you will get some decent feedback.
    Most people that responded here are only having a light hearted laugh.
  • edited June 2015
    Nuggy's not a rep, he drives a big V8. Reps don't drive those kind of cars. Unless.... Sky pay him big money (?) Has this discussion started on Stupid+Thick yet?
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Shhhhh don't tell him that, he may work out I am brains behind it all and geldy is my assisstant. 

Funniest thread in a long time. Started as stupid and got very thick very Quick. 
  • edited June 2015
    I'm a sky poker rep(ton).  I can confirm all online poker is definitely rigged.  Everyone except OP is here merely to fill out the games until OP jumps in and we can all take his money for our evil schemes and suchlike. 
  • edited June 2015
    If you believe Sky is rigged, why would you want THEM to send proof of the RNG-legitimacy anyway? 

Surely you'd have always been far better served going through an independent 3rd party auditor, as opposed to believing whatever fake documents Scott A from Customer Care may have sent through?

And if the 3rd party auditor, who oversees the majority of gambling sites, can't be trusted... well it's not really a Sky issue and you just have to quit playing online poker at any site...