You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Online Poker is BORING

edited June 2015 in Poker Chat
Yes, It's boring at the best of times! One needs a great deal of stamina and patients to play online poker!
Sometimes it's fold fold fold fold fold then call when you get a playable hand only to be stuffed!
But what is really boring are the players. Most have no sense of humour! And the moment the carrot is dangled they just can't resist it!
DULL DULL DULL........ Liven up you lot, I'm losing the will to live!
PLAYERS MAKE A BORING GAME WORSE!

Here is how to improve online poker!
Ban sitting out.
Ban late reg.
Ban unlimited rebuys.

That would make things better for a start!

If I had my own site, you would come running to it....WHY?

New and inventive strategies!
New and fun tournaments!
Players can only by in with GOLD as a currency and are paid with gold! "That is, from a 1g to a kilo"
Tournaments well structured!

And a few more ideas I have !!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited June 2015
    In Response to Online Poker is BORING:
    Yes, It's boring at the best of times! One needs a great deal of stamina and patients to play online poker! Sometimes it's fold fold fold fold fold then call when you get a playable hand only to be stuffed! But what is really boring are the players. Most have no sense of humour! And the moment the carrot is dangled they just can't resist it! DULL DULL DULL........ Liven up you lot, I'm losing the will to live! PLAYERS MAKE A BORING GAME WORSE! Here is how to improve online poker! Ban sitting out. Ban late reg. Ban unlimited rebuys. That would make things better for a start! If I had my own site, you would come running to it....WHY? New and inventive strategies! New and fun tournaments! Players can only by in with GOLD as a currency and are paid with gold! "That is, from a 1g to a kilo" Tournaments well structured! And a few more ideas I have !!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Frank53
    Don't fight it Frank...... please!!
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Online Poker is BORING:
    In Response to Online Poker is BORING : Don't fight it Frank...... please!!
    Posted by davelufc
    Believe it or not......... this is my life chap!

Was a property developer, did quite well, retired at 42 yrs old
    I now live in an expensive area, in a home that I paid cash for!
    The improvements I've made means that if I sold our current home, Id' walk away with over half a million, on top of other investments and cash I have!

I have to smashing grand children, which I spoil a bit!
    The most wonderful garden.

My time is mostly taken up with making "Executive" games! That is hand made chess sets and the like! But this is just for something to do really!

I work with Silver Gold and Platinum, depending on what the client wants! Or what budget they have available!
    These metals are inlayed in "exotic woods" Some of which are now more expensive that the gold!

I have been wanting to set up my own online poker site, but that's a whole different story!
    Funny how folk take life so seriously these days...eh!
    Still, ..... I'm alright Jack!