You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO Sky UKPC Satelite pretty pretty pretty please

edited June 2015 in Poker Chat
TENNO wasnt regged either

Comments

• edited June 2015
    I regged for the 17.15 1/4

then played one of the micros 1.30 buy in 

I didnt get cash equavlilent 
    stuarty117149751UKPC Quarter Final
    TENNO70252UKPC Quarter Final
    oldboy27103£1.14

Tournament ID: 11062850

Tried Customer service told me u dont get cash equavilent
  • edited June 2015

Must be wrong surely, unless Sky have changed their policy?

• edited June 2015
    Sharkscope has registered it, 

I am sure sky will sort it out. But customer service doesnt really help when they say they dont do that. Even though i have done it in the past.

PS Sky i prefer the £5.70
  • edited June 2015
    Any word on this cos I'm worried now...

You did this and didn't get the cash equivalent, and a mate of mine the other day played a satellite to win a £26 UKPC sat, was pre-regged tot he £26 game to take the £££ and they also didn't credit him any money for it.

I played the £26 game the other night and did the same, pre-regged the £120, and won my seat, but I didn't even bother looking at the lobby to see if it said 'you have been awarded £120 cos you're already regged', so I just de-regged the £120 straight after 'as normal' to get my £120 back but I'd have no idea if I got the other £120 or not cos was playing loads of other MTTs at the time.

Does anyone know how I can check if I actually got the £120 for the satellite and my own £120 back for regging in advance?
  • edited June 2015
    Go too your account and search the day you want and look through the games and it should be there
  • edited June 2015

Guys,

I really have no idea what the situation is with this, though in honesty, I should add, I've never really quite understood the system, or needed to.

Really, Customer Care is your correct point of contact.

Sorry I cannot assist further. (i.e, "not at all"......).

PS - I have sent this thread up to the Office, but I can't guarantee they will reply, as they may consider it a matter for Customer Care.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FAO Sky UKPC Satelite:
    Guys, I really have no idea what the situation is with this, though in honesty, I should add, I've never really quite understood the system, or needed to. Really, Customer Care is your correct point of contact. Sorry I cannot assist further. (i.e, "not at all"......). PS - I have sent this thread up to the Office, but I can't guarantee they will reply, as they may consider it a matter for Customer Care.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Mr teeks

i did get in touch with cc. Told me u can get cast alternative even though everyome does.

i pre regged just im case i couldnt play it. The guy who came 2nd wasnt entered either into the 1/4 final. I explained all this to cc.

it also registered on sharkscope that i won the sat and gained 5.70 but didnt in my account. First time its ever happened to me.

hope ur having a good time in vegas
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FAO Sky UKPC Satelite : Hi Mr teeks i did get in touch with cc. Told me u can get cast alternative even though everyome does. i pre regged just im case i couldnt play it. The guy who came 2nd wasnt entered either into the 1/4 final. I explained all this to cc. it also registered on sharkscope that i won the sat and gained 5.70 but didnt in my account. First time its ever happened to me. hope ur having a good time in vegas
    Posted by stuarty117
    Gotcha, thanks Stuarty.

I did get a reply from Upstairs, I understand they will be addressing your question. They never said more than that, so I can't help further, but at least it's being addressed. 

I'm having a grand time in Vegas, thank you, it's now 07.55am here, & I'm off to play a little PLO Tourney @ Golden nugget at 11am. Can't think of many better things than starting a Live PLO Tourney at 11am, how good is that? All very civilised.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FAO Sky UKPC Satelite : Gotcha, thanks Stuarty. I did get a reply from Upstairs, I understand they will be addressing your question. They never said more than that, so I can't help further, but at least it's being addressed.  I'm having a grand time in Vegas, thank you, it's now 07.55am here, & I'm off to play a little PLO Tourney @ Golden nugget at 11am. Can't think of many better things than starting a Live PLO Tourney at 11am, how good is that? All very civilised.
    Posted by Tikay10
    How about starting a live PLO8 tourney at 11am? Slightly more civilised surely?

PLOP well sir
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FAO Sky UKPC Satelite : How about starting a live PLO8 tourney at 11am? Slightly more civilised surely? PLOP well sir
    Posted by Phantom66
    There was a nice PLO8 yesterday, just a $220 affair (just right, that) but I had to swerve it, as I had other fish to fry.
  • edited June 2015
    Your frying fish.....thats bad for you Tikay.

Hows Vegas going ...hope your having a ball.

Stu keep me posted on this one as its the only reason I enter the UKOps freerolls to win the £22 entry in cash!

Ger 
  • edited June 2015
    Bumpy bump bump
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FAO Sky UKPC Satelite pretty pretty pretty please:
    Bumpy bump bump
    Posted by stuarty117
    Hi Stuarty117,

There was an issue with the pay-out on the "UKPC Quarter Sats" which ran on Sunday. Affected players should have been contacted by customer care to be awarded the cash equivilant of the non-paid out seat, we do still offer cash equivilance when qualifiying into satellities multiple times though do not encourage it.

I shall follow this up with customer care if players have been contacted and credited.

EDIT: Please keep an eye on your emails I have confirmation that customer care are dealing with this now.

Cheers.
  • edited June 2015
    Hi peter

In my account now thank you for sorting it

Stuarty

• edited June 2015
    sky peter,can u clarify this reply you made in the above post "we do still offer cash equivilance when qualifiying into satellities multiple times though do not encourage it".surely its either fully allowed or do away with the option
  • edited June 2015
    Bump this.....for sky dan or sky peter i have a query re ukops freeroll today if you can contact me.

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    Bump for sky dan