You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rewards freerolls - just checking

edited June 2015 in Poker Chat
1st one is in the lobby - as advertised no registration until 5pm and there is an ipad for 1st prize.

Just checking that the payout structure for the £1000 will be added?

Is it normal for that to only appear once registration is open?

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Also what is happening with the 4pm 5pm and 6pm freerolls that used too be on are these also scrapped?

How many runners do we expect in this tonight?

I'll go for 1200
  • edited June 2015
    Can I add, why is it limited to 2500? The Up Your Games were getting nearly 3500. Players only needed 7/8 points a day to reg the game tonight. We've been told, gain 50 points and you can play these grand FR's. Surely it should be unlimited places, so no one who got 50 points last week misses out.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Rewards freerolls - just checking:
    1st one is in the lobby - as advertised no registration until 5pm and there is an ipad for 1st prize. Just checking that the payout structure for the £1000 will be added? Is it normal for that to only appear once registration is open?
    Posted by Phantom66
    Hi Phantom,

I don't really know the answers here, but I've sent the thread upstairs.

The Promo Page seems quite clear though.....(my enboldenment)

".....The Rewards Freerolls will have extra prizes up for grabs each month. From Monday 8th until Tuesday 30th June, along with 1st place prize money, the winner will bag themselves a 64GB Silver iPad Air 2 worth £479.00! Keep checking back to see what other prizes are included in the Freerolls......"

The Promo Page is HERE
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Rewards freerolls - just checking:
    In Response to Rewards freerolls - just checking : Hi Phantom, I don't really know the answers here, but I've sent the thread upstairs. The Promo Page seems quite clear though.....(my enboldenment) ".....The Rewards Freerolls will have extra prizes up for grabs each month. From Monday 8th until Tuesday 30th June, along with 1st place prize money , the winner will bag themselves a 64GB Silver iPad Air 2 worth £479.00! Keep checking back to see what other prizes are included in the Freerolls......" The Promo Page is HERE
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay,

I never questioned that there should be money+the added prize as the T's and C's were so clear on that.

I was just wondering whether the prize money doesnt appear as a payout until registrations start for some reason (ie payout is linked to number of entrants and until there is at least 1 it wont show). 

Still time to sort it if needed - or clarify the situation, so I am not panicking, just yet.

• edited June 2015
    Hi,

The £1,000 pay-out is correctly added to the tournament though the pay-out will only appear in the lobby when players register into the tournament as the case with most other tournaments. 

I can assure you that on top of the £1,000 prizepool there will be a 64GB iPad Air 2 to 1st place.

We have set the maximum amount of runners in the tournament to 2,500 which has been our maximum for a while including in the "Up Your Game Freerolls" which also had a maximum of 2,500 and at the best reached 2,295 players.

Any other questions please don't hesitate to post.

Cheers.

Sky Peter
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Rewards freerolls - just checking:
    Hi, The £1,000 pay-out is correctly added to the tournament though the pay-out will only appear in the lobby when players register into the tournament as the case with most other tournaments.  I can assure you that on top of the £1,000 prizepool there will be a 64GB iPad Air 2 to 1st place. We have set the maximum amount of runners in the tournament to 2,500 which has been our maximum for a while including in the "Up Your Game Freerolls" which also had a maximum of 2,500 and at the best reached 2,295 players. Any other questions please don't hesitate to post. Cheers. Sky Peter
    Posted by SkyPeter
    Thanks for the clarification.