You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO SKY - Can't See The End of Aliases

As above reallly ^^ I often am unable to see the full aliases of players at my table. I'm sure that it used to happen on the smallest of views but if you increased the table size you would see it in full but now that doesn't even work.

Very annoying when you see Bromley... come to your table and I have no idea if it's Natalie or Adam. Or you get Andrew... and don't know if it's andrew1947 or one of the hundreds of other Andrewxxx players etc etc. The villian in the far left seat in the pic above is 1 example of many where I thought it was someone else and could only actually find out who it was by clicking on him to go into his notebox and check his alias there (or going into the lobby to find him).

Fwiw, I've only included all of my own personal stuff (nothing too personal) in that picture so you can see the size relative to other things. That is a screen grab of both my monitors side by side (you can see where one starts/ends by the different shades of blue on the desktop), both of which are 1920*1080, I have the table maximised to the absolute biggest it can be and I still cannot see the villian's alias.

Comments

• edited June 2015
    In Response to FAO SKY - Can't See The End of Aliases:
    As above reallly ^^ I often am unable to see the full aliases of players at my table. I'm sure that it used to happen on the smallest of views but if you increased the table size you would see it in full but now that doesn't even work. http://tinypic.com/r/2m7dk6d/8 Very annoying when you see Bromley... come to your table and I have no idea if it's Natalie or Adam. Or you get Andrew... and don't know if it's andrew1947 or one of the hundreds of other Andrewxxx players etc etc. The villian in the far left seat in the pic above is 1 example of many where I thought it was someone else and could only actually find out who it was by clicking on him to go into his notebox and check his alias there (or going into the lobby to find him). Fwiw, I've only included all of my own personal stuff (nothing too personal) in that picture so you can see the size relative to other things. That is a screen grab of both my monitors side by side (you can see where one starts/ends by the different shades of blue on the desktop), both of which are 1920*1080, I have the table maximised to the absolute biggest it can be and I still cannot see the villian's alias.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Which would you prefer? :-)

FWIW i had a player on a table earlier with an alias of "lesbovirgi"
  • edited June 2015
    Iplaynak was an interesting name ;o)