You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Loyalty scheme for poker points is terrible

edited June 2015 in Feedback & Suggestions
so poker points cash payments each month have now been stopped (god knows why it was a great scheme) and replaced with the "new and improved loyalty scheme"
well just so you know SKY....it sucks !!!!

ive reached the points required for the freerolls, and now find out there are no freerolls until Monday....and Monday is when the points are reset so effectively all the money I have spent gaining points are useless, I will get to play none of the freerolls I have built up points for, and all the advice live chat has is I can spend 10 poker points of the thousands I already have to play a freeroll worth £20 
please note sky when you ask for ten points buy in , this is not a freeroll game , this is a POINTS BUY IN not FREE

they should bring back the old scheme , it was much better , jst another way for sky to make more money from us  

Comments

• edited June 2015
    In Response to Loyalty scheme for poker points is terrible:
    so poker points cash payments each month have now been stopped (god knows why it was a great scheme) and replaced with the "new and improved loyalty scheme" well just so you know SKY....it sucks !!!! ive reached the points required for the freerolls, and now find out there are no freerolls until Monday....and Monday is when the points are reset so effectively all the money I have spent gaining points are useless, I will get to play none of the freerolls I have built up points for, and all the advice live chat has is I can spend 10 poker points of the thousands I already have to play a freeroll worth £20  please note sky when you ask for ten points buy in , this is not a freeroll game , this is a POINTS BUY IN not FREE they should bring back the old scheme , it was much better , jst another way for sky to make more money from us  
    Posted by joynt
    You must have earnt 20 points in the last 24hrs to play the UKPC freeroll i shared a table with you earlier.

You keep moaning but still play on here.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Loyalty scheme for poker points is terrible:
    In Response to Loyalty scheme for poker points is terrible : Hi Joy , me again. When the points get reset on Monday, you  get to play in the freerolls Monday to Friday Next week . because of the points your earned This week . So when next week comes, you can post something nice (remember the A4 sheets of paper)
    Posted by mumsie
    i can only take this good vs bad customer list on pieces of paper that you have warned me about twice as a threat and therefore must report