You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's Show Sunday 12th July

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat

Hi all,
So on tonight's we'll be covering some of the key action from The £9,000 Gtd Open and we'll also pick out some of the play from the red baize as we turn to the cash tables.

Michelle and Ed will be guiding you through all the play and we're also running another of Michelle's favourite caption competitions. We'll be giving away a copy of 'Winning at poker' by Dave Scharf for the best caption to accompany this photo....

(click to enlarge)

You can post your entries on this thread along with any other comments or questions you may have. The competition closes at 23:20 and we'll read out all of the contenders throughout the show.

Hope you enjoy the show!

'Producer' Alan

Comments

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Tonight's Show Sunday 12th July:
    Hi all, So on tonight's we'll be covering some of the key action from The £9,000 Gtd Open and we'll also pick out some of the play from the red baize as we turn to the cash tables. Michelle and Ed will be guiding you through all the play and we're also running another of Michelle's favourite caption competitions. We'll be giving away a copy of 'Winning at poker' by Dave Scharf for the best caption to accompany this photo.... (click to enlarge) You can post your entries on this thread along with any other comments or questions you may have. The competition closes at 23:20 and we'll read out all of the contenders throughout the show. Hope you enjoy the show! 'Producer' Alan
    Posted by Sky_Alan

i know you said colonic irrigation will make me feel 20 years younger james,but im really not liking the look of that.
  • edited July 2009
    James: If i've told you once i've told you a thousand times tikay, you're too old for a bouncy castle!

Tikay: Awwww, but Rich said i was allowed!
  • edited July 2009
    James: Whats wrong Tikay?

Tikay: I really really hurt my finger on the bouncy castle, i bent it right back, can i have a plaster?
  • edited July 2009
    James...."C'mon TK, why the big bottom lip, the kids want their turn now and we have   some interviews to do !!
  • edited July 2009

Tikay " I can't believe they turned me down as the new Gladiator 'Oldie'!!!"

• edited July 2009

Tikay saying "please mother hen let me back on the bouncy gladiator dual jobbie.. i promise not to be naughty again"

• edited July 2009
    James attempts to console tikay after tikay has being told that there is an age limit for the bouncy dual game. (no pensioners allowed:)
  • edited July 2009
    james: well if u will insist on gambling ur shoes at the tables u have to prepared to lose them
  • edited July 2009
    "I kept telling them, I'm Tikay not Tigger.  He's bouncy, Im flouncy"
  • edited July 2009
    Look tikay, you can play on Sky Poker again when you can get home
  • edited July 2009
    james   saying whos going in the ball pool first
  • edited July 2009

That work out brings a whole new meaning to pants.

• edited July 2009
    Hi.... please give a shout out for my buddy BrownnDog... he is currently doing alright even though he is a huge Donk!
  • edited July 2009
    Tikay saying "who's idea was it to start drinking at 9am"
  • edited July 2009
    Ed. i was playing cricket the other day, fielding on the boundary only to see a BENCH named after you. now i know your good at poker but your not that famous :P it was at eastbourne college where i believe you were 'educated'??? :) one question to you is that what age did you start to play poker and what inspired you to play seriously??
    Cheers Alex
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Tonight's Show Sunday 12th July:
    Hi all, So on tonight's we'll be covering some of the key action from The £9,000 Gtd Open and we'll also pick out some of the play from the red baize as we turn to the cash tables. Michelle and Ed will be guiding you through all the play and we're also running another of Michelle's favourite caption competitions. We'll be giving away a copy of 'Winning at poker' by Dave Scharf for the best caption to accompany this photo.... (click to enlarge) You can post your entries on this thread along with any other comments or questions you may have. The competition closes at 23:20 and we'll read out all of the contenders throughout the show. Hope you enjoy the show! 'Producer' Alan
    Posted by Sky_Alan
    T K is sayin James I carnt belive you wont come to The History OF American Trains with me Richard would have {sob sob sob i miss him so much}
  • edited July 2009
    T K is sayin James I carnt belive you wont come to The History OF American Trains with me Richard would have {sob sob sob i miss him so much}
  • edited July 2009
    Tikay you won, so why is it you who looks punch-drunk.
  • edited July 2009
    James: Bad beat TK?
    TK: I'm sending you a memo: If you limp in pre-flop then don't fill your boots. I lost mine on the river!
  • edited July 2009
    James to TK: You've lost your shoes TK, but surely you wont go down to your shorts and vest by the end of the night!
  • edited July 2009
    Why do you look so knackered Tikay? YOU WON.

If you pick me Michelle i will gift the book to you, you need it as Rich owned you heads up on Friday

PS bet this one is not read out LOL

Gary
  • edited July 2009
    Hi,
    Well done to Diablo_Pez, he won over Michelle and Ed with the following entry:

"james: well if u will insist on gambling ur shoes at the tables u have to prepared to lose them"

A copy of 'Winning at poker' is winging it's way to Diablo as I type.

Next week Sean Boyce will be with us as Michelle will be halfway up a mountain so make sure you join him and Ed for another £9,000 GTD Open!