You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HIJACKED!!!!!!!!

blinds-500,1000
my stack-29.5
his-42k
im in the cut off and hes on the button,i get dealt J 10 suited and raise to 2.8,he calls when everyone else folds.
flop is-Jh-6s-4c
he checks so I bet half the pot.he tanks then flats.
turn is 10c giving me 2pair so I barrel and bet about a third of the pot
he tanks again and is new to the table but with a decent stack at this stage so I have to respect him,flats again.
River is a brick-2d
Now he wakes up and snap bets two thirds of pot so I shove for him to call and show a set of jacks!
Is this guy a crank or am I doing something wrong?thoughts please-
                                                                                                 GILLS

Comments

• edited June 2015
    In Response to HIJACKED!!!!!!!!:
    blinds-500,1000 my stack-29.5 his-42k im in the cut off and hes on the button,i get dealt J 10 suited and raise to 2.8,he calls when everyone else folds. flop is-Jh-6s-4c he checks so I bet half the pot.he tanks then flats. turn is 10c giving me 2pair so I barrel and bet about a third of the pot he tanks again and is new to the table but with a decent stack at this stage so I have to respect him,flats again. River is a brick-2d Now he wakes up and snap bets two thirds of pot so I shove for him to call and show a set of jacks! Is this guy a crank or am I doing something wrong?thoughts please-                                                                                                  GILLS
    Posted by GILLS69
    WHOAHHH!!!!wrong flop info -Jh-10s-4c sorry bout that
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: HIJACKED!!!!!!!!:
    In Response to HIJACKED!!!!!!!! : WHOAHHH!!!!wrong flop info -Jh-10s-4c sorry bout that
    Posted by GILLS69

you now have a full house and won?
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: HIJACKED!!!!!!!! :   you now have a full house and won?
    Posted by RLT16
    have i read this wrong that it was FH v FH?
  • edited June 2015

FORGET PREVIOUS.GOT MYSELF IN A MUCKIN FUDDLE

• edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: HIJACKED!!!!!!!! : have i read this wrong that it was FH v FH?
    Posted by mac24
    no u read it right i read it wrong :)