You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Rewards - £2.30 Token Update

edited June 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi Everybody,

We've listened to your feedback regarding not being able to save your tournament tokens for use at a later date and starting today will be temporarily crediting players the £2.30 cash to their account.

For the mean time we will be crediting the £2.30 cash instead, though please be aware this is a temporary fix until the we correct the functionality to let players build up their tokens.

Many thanks.

Sky Peter.

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Cheers for the update Peter
    Monies in my account 
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Sky Poker Rewards - £2.30 Token Update:
    Hi Everybody, We've listened to your feedback regarding not being able to save your tournament tokens for use at a later date and starting today will be temporarily crediting players the £2.30 cash to their account. For the mean time we will be crediting the £2.30 cash instead, though please be aware this is a temporary fix until the we correct the functionality to let players build up their tokens. Many thanks. Sky Peter.
    Posted by SkyPeter
    absolutely outrageous, i was going to spend my 2.30 token on a 2.30 dym and now this rubbish comes along and now i cant...... oh wait.....hang on a sec...... errrr ,..... oops

thx for the update petey 
  • edited June 2015
    This is the kind of news I like :) thanks SKY, every little helps.....
  • edited June 2015
    I have mine in my account thank you very much.
    Nannypat66
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Rewards - £2.30 Token Update:
    In Response to Sky Poker Rewards - £2.30 Token Update : absolutely outrageous, i was going to spend my 2.30 token on a 2.30 dym and now this rubbish comes along and now i cant...... oh wait.....hang on a sec...... errrr ,..... oops thx for the update petey 
    Posted by vinny67
    Hi vinny

Outrageous you still cant cause the dym will be 2.25. oh wait you will get 5p change, could put it towards a pie next blues game :)
  • edited June 2015
    I think my account may have gone up by 2.30.. but I don't think I'm entitled to it...I got about 529 points

Though I lost about £70 getting it. Maybe it's a sympathy bonus.
  • edited June 2015
    Thank you for this.  Seems as fair compromise until it can be sorted.  Now to get exactly 100 points again this week ;)
  • edited June 2015
    Now to get exactly 100 points again this week ;)
    Posted by cenachav
    Right there is the main flaw in this new system. I'm aiming for 100 points too. That's a decrease in play, I earned 683 points in May.

Good incentives exist to make 50 points, then 100 points. Then absolutely no incentive after that until you're close to 500 points per week.

My guess is that a fairly big chunk of the player of the player pool falls into the 100-400 point per week range. To most of these guys 500 points per week will be out of reach, so they are no longer rewarded for any extra play. In fact some may chose to scale back on their raked play to focus on the £1K freerolls.
  • edited June 2015
    +1 to GaryQQQ

While the token means that I am not much better or worse off, I know I won't reach 500 pts most weeks.
    Therefore once I have hit 100, the more I play the less rb I receive (as a percetage to rake paid).

It's not a major point for me personally, but it doesn't incentivise me to play more.

I just play games when I want and hopefully make a profit.
  • edited June 2015
    Thank you for this.  Seems as fair compromise until it can be sorted.  Now to get exactly 100 points again this week ;)
    Posted by cenachav
    Missed it.  Got 102 :(