You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Loyalty Scheme Freerolls - Falsely Named

Why do you call them £1000 free rolls when there not, the winner gets an ipad worth approximately at retail £479 and that's assuming its the ipad air 2 64gb, not the 1, while as the rest of the player field gets nothing and the other £521 of the £1000 free roll you name is none existant, so call them ipad freerolls. To be fair your loyaly scheme has lowered cash value in terms of points and just chucked in some ipads no 1 really wants, I dunno if someone new has come into your budgetting/accounts or not recently but this is the 2nd annoying change for me personally recently, though I do condone the triple quad points promotions highly so its not all doom and gloom. 

Comments

• edited June 2015
    In Response to Loyalty Scheme Freerolls - Falsely Named:
    Why do you call them £1000 free rolls when there not, the winner gets an ipad worth approximately at retail £479 and that's assuming its the ipad air 2 64gb, not the 1, while as the rest of the player field gets nothing and the other £521 of the £1000 free roll you name is none existant, so call them ipad freerolls. To be fair your loyaly scheme has lowered cash value in terms of points and just chucked in some ipads no 1 really wants, I dunno if someone new has come into your budgetting/accounts or not recently but this is the 2nd annoying change for me personally recently, though I do condone the triple quad points promotions highly so its not all doom and gloom. 
    Posted by sudstah

I can assure you that the £1000 cash prize pool will be added to the lobby once players start regging for the tournament. The ipad (whatever its value) is ADDED value and is awarded to the 1st place finisher.

There will be a few runners in this granted, but they normally pay out for the top 300 in this, so it is worth you playing. Good luck in it if you do play.

PS....there is also quadruple points available at certain times at the w/ends on the cash tables.

All the info is here <<<click on this link to go to promotions page
  • edited June 2015
    Does anybody know when i will recieve £2.30 token which i gained by achieving 100+points lastweek still not in my account
  • edited June 2015
    Posted by sudstah
    What do you mean "iPad nobody wants " well I can't wait to get mine as a winner thank you very much sky 
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Loyalty Scheme Freerolls - Falsely Named:
    Does anybody know when i will recieve £2.30 token which i gained by achieving 100+points lastweek still not in my account
    Posted by millwise11
    Was paid in as cash this week, see sticky at top of page in poker chat.
  • edited June 2015
    Posted by sudstah
    Hi,

I can assure you that £1000 is paid out in every freeroll. The iPad is an extra incentive.

Thanks
    Sam
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Loyalty Scheme Freerolls - Falsely Named : What do you mean "iPad nobody wants " well I can't wait to get mine as a winner thank you very much sky 
    Posted by UDirtyRAT
    I am sure lots will be the same as you and would want one. If you did win it and didn't want it you could sell it.
  • edited June 2015
    Posted by sudstah
    See the Post by MAXALLY & Sky Sam - the £1,000 prize pool is IN ADDITION to the I-pad.
  • edited June 2015
    To be fair your loyaly scheme has lowered cash value in terms of points and just chucked in some ipads no 1 really wants,
    Posted by sudstah
    I wouldn't say no to one!
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Loyalty Scheme Freerolls - Falsely Named : I can assure you that the £1000 cash prize pool will be added to the lobby once players start regging for the tournament. The ipad (whatever its value) is ADDED value and is awarded to the 1st place finisher. There will be a few runners in this granted, but they normally pay out for the top 300 in this, so it is worth you playing. Good luck in it if you do play. PS....there is also quadruple points available at certain times at the w/ends on the cash tables. All the info is  here  <<<click on this link to go to promotions page
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Ok thanks I didn't realize once reg starts it shows up, just that when you look at them before reg it doesnt show the prize pool just the ipad for first, cheers for reply
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Loyalty Scheme Freerolls - Falsely Named : Ok thanks I didn't realize once reg starts it shows up, just that when you look at them before reg it doesnt show the prize pool just the ipad for first, cheers for reply
    Posted by sudstah
    Hi sudstah,

Thank you for raising this - I can see how it can cause confusion. The tournament blurb has now been updated to clarify this better.

Thank you again for your feedback, much appreciated.

Kirsty
    (Sky Poker)