You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

timebank

hi sky , please can we have a timebank given at start of each tournament of a minute atleast?

Comments

• edited June 2015
    This is something that we have thought about for a long time and we are not ruling it out.

It is on our list of developments and we will make the decision as to when we introduce timebanks. We understand the appeal of them but also appreciate that not everybody likes the idea of them.

We will of course keep you updated on this.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: timebank:
    This is something that we have thought about for a long time and we are not ruling it out. It is on our list of developments and we will make the decision as to when we introduce timebanks. We understand the appeal of them but also appreciate that not everybody likes the idea of them. We will of course keep you updated on this.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    thankyou for your reply and glad you looking into it
  • edited June 2015
    Would second this. I love the 'quickness' of Sky's games and how sleek they are but often around the bubble or final table you are faced with decisions in which you are given an unfair amount of time to decide in - especially in the the £22 and upwards buyins. For people who have satted into these they could really be bankroll changing decisions. Perhaps starting with no timebank but 30 seconds is introduced and added every hour?

Also, often I blink and miss a hand, especially when multi tabling (multi tasking!) so I actually only stick to 3 tables max now and am not encouraged to open more.
  • edited July 2015
    I really dont think we need exta timebank.

Perhaps for buy ins over £100 such as the roller, big finals or the super high roller. sure can add a timebank. but for the rest of the tournaments its not neccessary, totally goes against the principle of sky poker. for quick, fun games