You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help please

edited June 2015 in Poker Chat
hi all, i posted this into the relevant forum part a week or so ago but got no replies so thought id post it here where more people will see it.

basically im having an issue when multi tabling, as soon as i go over 6 tables the auto focus system seems stop working, but only on 2/3 tables the rest continue to auto focus fine, i just wondered if anyone else has ever had this problem and if they have what have they done to fix or, or did they not find a fix? i can play 6 tables reasonably confortably now and would like to play more but may be stuck to just the 6 if i cant solve this

Comments

• edited June 2015
    no one replied cos no one cares BLT... ll horrible ai't they
  • edited June 2015
    Sorry bud, can't really help.

Always found auto focus to be sporadic, and it's cost me more than once when I I am typing in one chat box and hit enter after the focus switch to hit enter and min raise another table by accident.

Are you on browser or client?

Would playing with auto focus off hamper you in any way?
  • edited June 2015
    hi tommy, ive also had that issue many a time, makes for some interesting show downs sometimes to as it doesnt normally just min raise with me iend up 25x ing or soemthing stupid like that :)

im using the client, and atm because of the way the tabes set up when auto tiling the tables in the middle sometimes get lost behind the others when they pop to the top, and if the ones in the middle dont ppop back up again it leads to me being sat out for hands and can soemtimes take a min or 2 to realise while playing the other tables. i suppose it could just be as simple as making the boxes even smaller so they dont overlap