You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

using my poker points

edited August 2015 in Feedback & Suggestions
I have 3,755 poker points in my account .I don't play as often at the moment
Can you tell when and where I can use my points as every time I try to enter a competition I am told you are not allowed to enter this competition.
You have changed the rules on entering the freeroles so does this mean my 3,755 points that I have accrued are now useless.

Comments

• edited June 2015
    In Response to using my poker points:
    I have 3,755 poker points in my account .I don't play as often at the moment Can you tell when and where I can use my points as every time I try to enter a competition I am told you are not allowed to enter this competition. You have changed the rules on entering the freeroles so does this mean my 3,755 points that I have accrued are now useless.
    Posted by spendru
    There are a few freerolls every day that you can play without having to earn points in the previous 24hours/week, etc.

10am
    12noon
    2pm
    5:30 - (Omaha)
    1am
  • edited June 2015
    i too have points

Total Poker Points: 3526

where can they be used?
  • edited June 2015
    They've already been "used" once to get your Rewards
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: using my poker points:
    They've already been "used" once to get your Rewards
    Posted by FCHD
    Only if you earn enough to get a reward.

• edited June 2015
    Would be nice to have something to use these points for

Total Poker Points: 111963
  • edited July 2015
    I have a few thousand too.

I would welcome freerolls that cost say 500 points to play.

This might encourage players to gain more points and at least players with ever increasing points would be able to use them.
  • edited August 2015
    it seems the only winner is skypoker where as we used to get a bit back now we get unusable points or try to play freerolls at very odd hours get back to the old system at least we saw our bonuses now they just add up  and you cant cash them in so they become useless
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: using my poker points:
    Would be nice to have something to use these points for Total Poker Points:  111963
    Posted by GSmith13
    I raise you: 283954
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to using my poker points:
    I have 3,755 poker points in my account .I don't play as often at the moment Can you tell when and where I can use my points as every time I try to enter a competition I am told you are not allowed to enter this competition. You have changed the rules on entering the freeroles so does this mean my 3,755 points that I have accrued are now useless.
    Posted by spendru
    M8 dont bother your points and the freerolls are useless.
    they was not to bad when you could use them for satalites but they have put a stop to that aswell