You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A new troll railing the Super Roller doesn't spoil it and fun to watch some great play

edited June 2015 in Poker Chat
Where's Harry when you need him!

Comments

• edited June 2015
  • edited June 2015
    and it's not as if i'm playing, just a selection of sky's finest

StayOrGo541554.50  
    mmmmmmm1398547.50  
    Blaiseee309898  
    Essexphil04£1267.50
    lJAMESl05£1080
    ozzieowen06£930
    madeyeII07£772.50
    TheDart08£622.50
    rspca1209£480
    wineli010£480
    BustedU011£367.50
    flyrod012£367.50
    SoLack013£307.50
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: A new troll railing the Super Roller:
    and it's not as if i'm playing, just a selection of sky's finest StayOrGo 541554.50     mmmmmmm1 398547.50     Blaiseee 309898     Essexphil 0 4 £1267.50 lJAMESl 0 5 £1080 ozzieowen 0 6 £930 madeyeII 0 7 £772.50 TheDart 0 8 £622.50 rspca12 0 9 £480 wineli 0 10 £480 BustedU 0 11 £367.50 flyrod 0 12 £367.50 SoLack 0 13 £307.50
    Posted by GELDY
    well done geldy.  if you hadn#t posted this thread, then the vast majority of us would have been none the wiser.  Can't work out which one of the two of you craves more attention
  • edited June 2015
    Yes it was a shame this guy was trash talking.

Other than his comments, the "railing" was great and in good spirit. Thanks to Geldy and all, for the support.

Didn't manage to take it down, but a nice 2nd nevertheless. Well played to mmmmmmm1.

P.S. Neil Channing should be commenting on a hand from the heads up play in this tourney.

Good luck all. see you at the tables.

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited June 2015
    Yes it was a shame this guy was trash talking. Other than his comments, the "railing" was great and in good spirit. Thanks to Geldy and all, for the support. Didn't manage to take it down, but a nice 2nd nevertheless. Well played to mmmmmmm1. P.S. Neil Channing should be commenting on a hand from the heads up play in this tourney. Good luck all. see you at the tables. Cheers, Graham
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Totally agree-rail was otherwise really good, as usual-it is what makes this site better than others-from a not quite so nice 4th!
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: A new troll railing the Super Roller : Totally agree-rail was otherwise really good, as usual-it is what makes this site better than others-from a not quite so nice 4th!
    Posted by Essexphil
    i wish i coud just qualify for a main nvm min cash or even come 4th be greatful brother ;)
    EDIT:just qualified for the main,well happy :)
  • edited June 2015
    What is the point in posting this and giving the troll a wider audience? You will always get people like that, just ignore them. Sky is really good for the number of people positively railing so lets have posts focusing on that.  
  • edited June 2015
    What is the point in posting this and giving the troll a wider audience? You will always get people like that, just ignore them. Sky is really good for the number of people positively railing so lets have posts focusing on that.  
    Posted by MattBates
    fair enough

i don't often rail it late on and i was frankly totally astounded that anyone would act like that. so i suppose the post was a more of a wtf comment from me than anything else.
  • edited June 2015
    Yes it was a shame this guy was trash talking. Other than his comments, the "railing" was great and in good spirit. Thanks to Geldy and all, for the support. Didn't manage to take it down, but a nice 2nd nevertheless. Well played to mmmmmmm1. P.S. Neil Channing should be commenting on a hand from the heads up play in this tourney. Good luck all. see you at the tables. Cheers, Graham
    Posted by StayOrGo
    I stayed till the end. Epic heads up. Well played to you both. Was a great game to watch. :)
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: A new troll railing the Super Roller : I stayed till the end. Epic heads up. Well played to you both. Was a great game to watch. :)
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Thanks DarkAngel for the positivity and support.

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited June 2015

Hi Geldy - you've obviously changed your OP but if you want to stop the thing you had posted before, the simple answer to stopping the trolls is to report them to our customer care team and together we will stop them.

Thanks
    Sky Poker