You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's live Sky Poker TV show on Sky Sports

edited June 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

Quick heads up to say the live show's back on Sky Sports 4 tonight at 10pm.

We're welcoming your messages and input- if you stick it on here I'll do my best to read it out. Better still, tweet it to #skypokertv as it drops directly on to my ipad in the studio and I can't miss it!

Tonight's line-up:

Myself, obvs. Along with...

Stapes!

And, taking part in the 100 Challenge...it's 

James Atkin 

versus

FOWLER!!!

Yes, our very own Anna Fowler puts her money where her mouth is and attempts to post a bigger profit than Tikay (easy) and Neil Channing (not so easy).

We even have a cameo appearance by the aforementioned ambassador, discussing this week's poker news with me about halfway through the broadcast.

And speaking of Mr. Channing...see below....

Comments

• edited June 2015
    I'll set up a seperate thread for this but, whilst I have your attention, in response to many of you asking for more hands from the community to be shown, we're thinking of doing some dedicated poker videos for your requested hands.

The Poker Pitstop

Take a quick break from all the poker and pull into the pitlane to have our expert mechanic give you a quick tune-up before sending you on your way

Choose one hand. And one hand only. That hand that's been keeping you awake at night. Or a typical example of a hand where you feel there's a leak in your game.

Analysing your play will be one of the UK's greatest ever players, 
    Neil Channing 

and it will live forever on YouTube on our 'SkyPoker' channel, helping you and educating others forever more.

So, here's your chance to be one of the first...take a hand from one of the televised tables that you've played on over the last few weeks, (Mastercash tables, or the main/mini events every night at 8/8.300.

Make a note of the hand i.d. number from the hand history and post it on here, along with maybe a quick question about it e.g. Could I have played this better?Should I have bet on the turn? What do you think about my bet sizing on the river? Is this an insta-laydown on the flop? 

We'll select some tonight for Neil and I to record before we do the live show at 10pm and they'll be posted on YouTube within the week.

Look forward to your requests. :-)
  • edited June 2015

Guessing tonight will not be a quiet one, sure to be great entertainment.
  • edited June 2015
    I cant watch it. :(  as not got sky. Gutted. 

• edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Tonight's live Sky Poker TV show on Sky Sports:
    I cant watch it. :(  as not got sky. Gutted. 
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Sort it out Sky! Poor Olive im sorry you will miss this its bound to be a brilliant show with that lineup!

Oh well that's my Tuesday evening plans changed, looks like im playing poker now....
  • edited June 2015
    Hi, I posted a hand request on the other thread from last Sunday's Roller.

Cheers,

Graham