You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

We moan aabout SkY!

edited June 2015 in Poker Chat
Interesting e-mail I got today from 888POKER!

Hi Wynne, (username: wynne1938)

Your 888poker bankroll currently has $1.58. So log in now and get into the action; because if you don't log in by 26/07/2015 10% of your bankroll balance will be deducted per month

I will play on sky 90% of  the time!

Comments

• edited June 2015
    I personally moan 4% , praise 12 %, indifferent 94%. That makes me sattisfied i think.

888 solution, login, log out
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: We moan aabout SkY!:
    I personally moan 4% , praise 12 %, indifferent 94%. That makes me sattisfied i think. 888 solution, login, log out
    Posted by mumsie
    The key thing is you give it 110%!
  • edited June 2015
    Hi wynne
    To be fair to the site you name and other sites dormant accounts are a pain to them. This 10% per month is to encourage you into playing or withdrawing your funds. If you read Sky terms then after 24 months they just take 100% of your funds and close your account. In reality they would warn you and probaly often at that. Might I suggest you either close your account, play/do the minimum what is required to keep it active until you have made up your mind, or have a wild night of gambling and risk your entire bankroll of $1.58 in an attempt to double up or go broke. By the way join the club of quite a few of us with accounts on multiple sites, sometimes your play switches sites and some sites you just don't play on anymore.

• edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: We moan aabout SkY!:
    Hi wynne To be fair to the site you name and other sites dormant accounts are a pain to them. This 10% per month is to encourage you into playing or withdrawing your funds. If you read Sky terms then after 24 months they just take 100% of your funds and close your account. In reality they would warn you and probaly often at that. Might I suggest you either close your account, play/do the minimum what is required to keep it active until you have made up your mind, or have a wild night of gambling and risk your entire bankroll of $1.58 in an attempt to double up or go broke. By the way join the club of quite a few of us with accounts on multiple sites, sometimes your play switches sites and some sites you just don't play on anymore.
    Posted by Sir-Gary
    Thanks Gary you have opened my eyes,not aware of the information you have provided.
    Will take all comments on board.
    I have friends who have their favourite sites,and hence to be sociable join their sites and them some times,.
    So I am now a happy chappy and wiser.