You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

July Promo

edited June 2015 in Poker Chat
I cant say this in anyway as to not sound ungrateful or whatever but is July's only promotion going to be the PP's accelerator for mobile devices? Pretty gutted if so.

I always look forward to a new month for one of Sky's usual great promo's, sometimes some are way beyond me but they are still great and one of the reasons this is my main site. 

I'm not a fan of mobile based promo's (just personally) as until Sky can offer multi-tabling then I will rarely use there App. So if they want more ppl to use it then please get this ability soon.

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Need to sort out the mobile app before running a promo. Is Truely terrible for so many reasons. The no multi tabling is just one small reason as mobile is meant for rec or caual play. 

Promo is aimed at driving traffic, so all though may not suit reg players directly, additional traffic will be a bonus for all
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: July Promo:
    Need to sort out the mobile app before running a promo. Is Truely terrible for so many reasons. The no multi tabling is just one small reason as mobile is meant for rec or caual play.  Promo is aimed at driving traffic, so all though may not suit reg players directly, additional traffic will be a bonus for all
    Posted by Nuggy962
    Normally would agree with most of your posts but not this one. I solely use a tablet as it suits me although I rarely play cash as this promo doesn't help me in that sense.
    Maybe this month due to low traffic due to weather/ holidays people getting out more this will encourage more traffic with people with their feet up in the sun to play More on their phone/tablet. 
    Could be way off the mark but I'm guessing that's the target.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: July Promo : Normally would agree with most of your posts but not this one. I solely use a tablet as it suits me although I rarely play cash as this promo doesn't help me in that sense. Maybe this month due to low traffic due to weather/ holidays people getting out more this will encourage more traffic with people with their feet up in the sun to play More on their phone/tablet.  Could be way off the mark but I'm guessing that's the target.
    Posted by Snuffer
    But snuffer,  you did half agree so I will take that :) 

And fwiw, I am a mainly tablet player...... Tablet is great for me also as can chat, make notes and now I worked out a way around it to view lobby of mtt (all though sometimes have to reload table but not always) it's the actual mobile one that's an issue - no chat, notes difficult, no lobby check bla bla bla :)

But I, like you, also suggested is to drive up numbers from the "facebook has nothing going on so let's have a mad half hour on poker"

Still friends :) 
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: July Promo : But snuffer,  you did half agree so I will take that :)  And fwiw, I am a mainly tablet player...... Tablet is great for me also as can chat, make notes and now I worked out a way around it to view lobby of mtt (all though sometimes have to reload table but not always) it's the actual mobile one that's an issue - no chat, notes difficult, no lobby check bla bla bla :) But I, like you, also suggested is to drive up numbers from the "facebook has nothing going on so let's have a mad half hour on poker" Still friends :) 
    Posted by Nuggy962
    Ok then I retract my post! The phone version is awful (on android anyways), really can't tolerate playing on it. 
    So yeah, still friends ;)
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: July Promo : Ok then I retract my post! The phone version is awful (on android anyways), really can't tolerate playing on it.  So yeah, still friends ;)
    Posted by Snuffer
    GET A ROOM, u2.