You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Almost unplayable on mobile - but it's an easy fix - cmon Sky

edited September 2015 in Feedback & Suggestions
i know i need to be on the pc to play 2 or more
but i might be happy to be regged in another one while waiting to get to a pc

and sure put up a warning message
once

just don't repeat it every few seconds (ie over 500 times in half an hour)
it makes even playing one mtt on the mobile almost impossible

Comments

• edited July 2015
    It's the most annoying part of playing sky poker on a phone ot tablet.

I have a Kindle Fire HD that is great for playing Sky Poker on but the
    nag screens telling me I am in another tournament are ridiculous.

Even worse if you are using your time allowance to decide what to do
    and it comes up just before your time runs out you can't play as you have to cancel the nag screen first
    Often with the result of being folded out of a hand you would have won with or were pot commited.

Not only that, it often nags me when I arnt even in another tourny - from yesterday I suspect

It's time they sorted it out; been going on too long.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: regged in 2 games while playing on mobile - warning messages are awful:
    It's the most annoying part of playing sky poker on a phone ot tablet. I have a Kindle Fire HD that is great for playing Sky Poker on but the nag screens telling me I am in another tournament are ridiculous. Even worse if you are using your time allowance to decide what to do and it comes up just before your time runs out you can't play as you have to cancel the nag screen first Often with the result of being folded out of a hand you would have won with or were pot commited. Not only that, it often nags me when I arnt even in another tourny - from yesterday I suspect It's time they sorted it out; been going on too long.
    Posted by Goody_Ace
    sky mobile is awful worst mobile game on the market more bugs than a rain forest
    utterly pants,goto pokerstars and ask them who wrote the code 4 them ,yours is pants
  • edited July 2015
    surely it's fairly simple to have a timer so the msg only comes up once every 10 mins - 5 mins - ok every minute if you insist - but it would be such an improvement
  • edited September 2015
    48 days since I last posted
    And still no improvement
    #sigh

• edited September 2015
    Hmmmph.

I play most of my games on my mobile. .4 tabling...it works like a dream
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Almost unplayable on mobile - but it's an easy fix - cmon Sky:
    Hmmmph. I play most of my games on my mobile. .4 tabling...it works like a dream
    Posted by mumsie
    go on then - spill the beans - which mobile phone you using and how are you configuring it.
  • edited September 2015
    Morning Geldy,

Firstly apologies for never leaving comment on this thread, I can see that it appears that I have never read it and therefore never acted upon it.

So you are aware this kind of product issue is largely what my role is based around and so it is me that picks these kind of things up and runs with them. Some problems are easier to fix than others and I am afraid that at the moment this is more problematic than it may seem.

Please be aware we are not ignoring and are aware of the issue.

Sam
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Almost unplayable on mobile - but it's an easy fix - cmon Sky:
    Morning Geldy, Firstly apologies for never leaving comment on this thread, I can see that it appears that I have never read it and therefore never acted upon it. So you are aware this kind of product issue is largely what my role is based around and so it is me that picks these kind of things up and runs with them. Some problems are easier to fix than others and I am afraid that at the moment this is more problematic than it may seem. Please be aware we are not ignoring and are aware of the issue. Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT

Thanks for the feedback. If it could be noted once a fix has been produced as I'm sure there are many that have given up trying to use it. 

• edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Almost unplayable on mobile - but it's an easy fix - cmon Sky : go on then - spill the beans - which mobile phone you using and how are you configuring it.
    Posted by GELDY
    Note 2. Android