You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Using tablet and PC at the same time....

edited July 2015 in Poker Chat
is it possible for me to play an MTT session on my laptop while simultaneously playing a few cash tables on my tablet or phone?? or will it just mean il have tables constantly opening on both devices?

tia

Comments

• edited July 2015
    I suspect it may get you banned, I am sure it is against the rules to be connected twice. I suspect they probably stop you in some way. Bur t from the problems I have had with the app when I get knocked out of one and it keeps coming up with warning signs saying you can only play one table at a time on the app, thus making it impossible to actually play the one table I am playing, I would still way clear of it.
  • edited July 2015
    yeah i half wondered that... its just because they are running that cash game promo and thought i might be able to one table that while playing my normal session online... not to worry, thanks for the post
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Using tablet and PC at the same time....:
    I suspect it may get you banned, I am sure it is against the rules to be connected twice. I suspect they probably stop you in some way. Bur t from the problems I have had with the app when I get knocked out of one and it keeps coming up with warning signs saying you can only play one table at a time on the app, thus making it impossible to actually play the one table I am playing, I would still way clear of it.
    Posted by Sir-Gary
    +1