You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My youtube channel

edited July 2015 in The Poker Clinic
Hi, I made a second video of my playing on Sky Poker today and just put it up on my youtube channel.

I hope you enjoy it.

Comments

• edited July 2015
    In Response to My youtube channel:
    Hi, I made a second video of my playing on Sky Poker today and just put it up on my youtube channel. I hope you enjoy it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRCGHaq190I
    Posted by The--Don
    I watched it, likeable , nicely presentable. I liked it more because weve got the same players marked green and red.

Feedback wise, I see you look up HH in a hand you were involved in, but not in another that went to showdown, missing a note taking oppourtunity, forgivable though, theres only so much you can do in 1 video.

Oh , just one more thing  Poor is pronounced Poor, not poower. ;)
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: My youtube channel:
    In Response to My youtube channel : I watched it, likeable , nicely presentable. I liked it more because weve got the same players marked green and red. Feedback wise, I see you look up HH in a hand you were involved in, but not in another that went to showdown, missing a note taking oppourtunity, forgivable though, theres only so much you can do in 1 video. Oh , just one more thing  Poor is pronounced Poor, not poower. ;)
    Posted by mumsie
    lol :)

+1 another enjoyable watch don.
  • edited July 2015
    Someone pointed me in the direction of these vids... the actual in game advice seems fairly solid but no offence some of the other stuff is pretty shocking and hypocritical.

It seems like a huge amount of time is spent on teaching people how to bumhunt, then you have a go at mass multi tablers...

"no offence to anyone out there who's a multi tabler but you really are the most selfish people on the poker planet"

"theyre just gna get fed up and leave"

I dunno if it's just cos you don't actually realise it, but people who hardcore bum hunt, constantly move to get position on weaker plays, snap sit out when the weak player leaves the table, snap sit back in when they come back... these are the people who are unbelievably selfish, these are the people that even recs will vv quickly notice are just going after them, they're the ones that will put weaker players off playing.

• edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: My youtube channel:
    Someone pointed me in the direction of these vids... the actual in game advice seems fairly solid but no offence some of the other stuff is pretty shocking and hypocritical. It seems like a huge amount of time is spent on teaching people how to bumhunt, then you have a go at mass multi tablers... "no offence to anyone out there who's a multi tabler but you really are the most selfish people on the poker planet" "theyre just gna get fed up and leave" I dunno if it's just cos you don't actually realise it, but people who hardcore bum hunt, constantly move to get position on weaker plays, snap sit out when the weak player leaves the table, snap sit back in when they come back... these are the people who are unbelievably selfish, these are the people that even recs will vv quickly notice are just going after them, they're the ones that will put weaker players off playing.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Haha really? I've not watched the vids but if these are the ops views then i would like to know his views on people who abuse weaker players at the tables and whether or not "they will just get fed up and leave"? Where do people who abuse people in the chatbox come on the list of "most selfish people on the poker planet"?