You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

priority

edited July 2015 in Poker Chat
hi can anyone from sky what's the prio promo this month.  on a more positive note like the new weakly  payout from sky much better .

Comments

• edited July 2015
    In Response to priority:
    hi can anyone from sky what's the prio promo this month.  on a more positive note like the new weakly  payout from sky much better .
    Posted by rspca12
    Defo better I reckon cuz I got more for the month than I did on the old system.. Oh an don't usually play the rewards freerolls but there's a ukpc seat up for grabs an I blinked one last night haha! N1 Sky 
  • edited July 2015
    We're waiting on final confirmation on something we're quite excited about. We really haven't done anything similar before.

All I can tell you at the moment, is that you will need to earn 10,000 points this month to qualify!

Keep an eye on the Priority promotions page for more details! We will confirm ASAP.
  • edited July 2015
    Does that mean there is not a promotion this month? or is that just part of the criteria for this months promotion?
  • edited July 2015
    Earning 10,000 points this month is the criteria for this month's promotion. I quite like it! Will share full details once confirmed.
  • edited July 2015
  • edited July 2015
    Have you guys thought about doing target chases for a UKPC seat? But like realistic chases ha.
  • edited July 2015
    Have you guys thought about doing target chases for a UKPC seat? But like realistic chases ha.
  • edited July 2015
    yes any update need to know is it worth hitting prio this month
  • edited July 2015
                agree with rspca12 would be nice to know what the promotion is
  • edited July 2015
    Over half way through the month now...

any chance of it being announced?
  • edited July 2015
    Over half way through the month now...

any chance of it being announced?
  • edited July 2015
    We're working on it and will have full details with you all ASAP.

All I can say, is that to qualify, you will need to be in Priority next month (earn 10,000 points this month).

Cheers,
    JP.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: priority:
    We're working on it and will have full details with you all ASAP. All I can say, is that to qualify, you will need to be in Priority next month (earn 10,000 points this month). Cheers, JP.
    Posted by Sky_JP

ah right, so people who didnt get 10,000 points last month wont be eligible regardless of how many points they get this month?
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: priority : ah right, so people who didnt get 10,000 points last month wont be eligible regardless of how many points they get this month?
    Posted by jordz16
    Incorrect - everyone that earns 10,000 points in July will be eligible for this promotion.
  • edited July 2015
    Earning 10,000 points this month is the criteria for this month's promotion. I quite like it! Will share full details once confirmed.
    Posted by Sky_JP[/QUO

i'm really confused now... we were told that julys promo was being announced soon, and that we needed to again earn 10,000 points again be eligible... and now August's promo has been released and it has no relevance for those who made priority in June?
  • edited July 2015
    Posted by Sky_JP[/QUO

i'm really confused now... we were told that julys promo was being announced soon, and that we needed to again earn 10,000 points again be eligible... and now August's promo has been released and it has no relevance for those who made priority in June?
  • edited July 2015
    Great promotion shame i dont live in the uk

• edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: priority :
    Earning 10,000 points this month is the criteria for this month's promotion. I quite like it! Will share full details once confirmed. Posted by Sky_JP[/QUO i'm really confused now... we were told that julys promo was being announced soon, and that we needed to again earn 10,000 points again be eligible... and now August's promo has been released and it has no relevance for those who made priority in June?
    Posted by jordz16
    Is it not the promotion for July?
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: priority : Is it not the promotion for July?
    Posted by MattBates

yeah it feels that way, im only confused because CC said there would be seperate priority promos for June and July members. 

In terms of July's promotion it looks like a great promo, 

But back in June I grinded 40hours longer than normal that month because of "the great priority promo" i was qualifying for, just feels like its been overlooked, which is rather annoying as you know how hard it is to make priority when you are an MTT player.