You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

foul language being constantly used

edited August 2015 in Feedback & Suggestions
Why doesn't Sky chat ban players who constanly use foul amd abusive language aimed at specific players on the free play tables.

Comments

• edited July 2015

If you inform Customer Care, the players chat will be investigated, & if it's inappropriate, they will lose their chat rights or even, in extreme cases, their account.
  • edited July 2015
    -`Isn't there a 'mute player' button. I'm sure I have seen one.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: foul language being constantly used:
    -`Isn't there a 'mute player' button. I'm sure I have seen one.
    Posted by Goody_Ace
    Hi

Yes there is a mute facility which you can apply to any player.  But the point is that such constant abuse should not continue.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: foul language being constantly used:
    In Response to Re: foul language being constantly used : Hi Yes there is a mute facility which you can apply to any player.  But the point is that such constant abuse should not continue.
    Posted by PeeBee
    Hi PeeBee.

You are 100% correct, no question about it.

Please ensure you inform Customer Care when this happens. Sky Poker can't solve this problem without your help. If they have the evidence, & it is justified, action will be taken.  

• edited July 2015
    It doesn't worry me in the least if someone is flaming me at the tables.
    In fact baiting them is more likely to make them make mistakes.

I find slow playing good hands against them a good policy.....puts them nearer and nearer to tilt
  • edited August 2015
    IT DOESN'T JUST HAPPEN ON FREE TABLES PEE BEE.
    ANSWERING THEM ,NOT IN THEIR LANGUAGE IS WHAT I FIND THE BEST TREATMENT-AS GOODY ACE SAYS-SEEMS TO WIND THEM UP EVEN MORE.
    I HAVE EVEN KNOWN IT TO BE DONE,VERY REGULARLY,BY A MEMBER OF THE PRIORITY CLUB,OBVIOUSLY CAN'T NAME HIM.