You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dale Edwards

13»

Comments

• edited July 2015
    i was guuted too hear of FlyingDaggs passing he was true gent and fun too banter with in chat box
  • edited July 2015
    Only just seen this.

RIP Dale. A true gent who will be greatly missed.
  • edited July 2015
    Just seen this.Sad news.
  • edited July 2015
    Will be picking rose up from Manchester airport about 8ish in morning. Anyone needing a lift have got 3 spare seats. Also please let me know where everyone is meeting up before hand. Team dagg t-shirts can be worn for those who have got them. Rose asked the family if we could and they Said fine. Find me on f.b and send me a message or find rose and let her know as on phone at minute. 
  • edited July 2015
    so sad R.I.P   :(
  • edited July 2015
    so sorry to hear this awful news rest in peace son
  • edited July 2015
    Good morning everyone.
    My thoughts and prayers to FLYINGDAGG(DALE EDWARDS) , I hope the Funeral goes well today.
    All the best.
    Rainman397
  • edited July 2015
    Hi all

Not long back from attending Dales funeral.  It was one of the "best" funerals I've ever been to - Dale would have been proud of his family and friends today I think.  It was definately a mixture of tears and laughter - and some lovely tales told of his poker exploits and 2nd family (i.e. Sky poker family).  Members from various teams attended - TPT, Dragons, Outlaws, TKP, Team 51 and a few independents  (apologies if I've missed any other teams but I always struggle to remember who is in which team lol).  Was an enjoyable day (even if it was in sad circumstances) and I could almost hear Dale giving his approval to the whole thing.  The flowers were fantastic (and yes Jonny I did see the noticable blue ones but can't seem to load the photo I took of them).
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Dale Edwards:
    Hi all Not long back from attending Dales funeral.  It was one of the "best" funerals I've ever been to - Dale would have been proud of his family and friends today I think.  It was definately a mixture of tears and laughter - and some lovely tales told of his poker exploits and 2nd family (i.e. Sky poker family).  Members from various teams attended - TPT, Dragons, Outlaws, TKP, Team 51 and a few independents  (apologies if I've missed any other teams but I always struggle to remember who is in which team lol).  Was an enjoyable day (even if it was in sad circumstances) and I could almost hear Dale giving his approval to the whole thing.  The flowers were fantastic (and yes Jonny I did see the noticable blue ones but can't seem to load the photo I took of them).
    Posted by IrishRose
    im glad it went well,i was thinking about him most of the day,thx for the update rose