You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FlyingDaggs funeral/cremation - anyone available to attend?

edited July 2015 in Poker Chat

Hi all - not sure if any of you are anywhere near Bolton - but FlyingDaggs son Kieron would like to invite poker players to Dales funeral/cremation next Tuesday 14th July @ 1.30pm. Poker was such a big part of Dales life that it would only seem fitting for some players to attend if possible. I believe the funeral is being held at Bolton Cremetorium, Overdale Drive, Chorley New Road, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL1 5BU.

I'm not very hopeful of getting there as I have holiday already booked for the following week and don't think I can get cover - but I'm going to try!!

It would be lovely to have some poker presence there - after all Dale spend half his time if not more on here!

Comments

• edited July 2015
    out of the country unfortunately - would so like to have attended

• edited July 2015
    In Response to FlyingDaggs funeral/cremation - anyone available to attend?:
    Hi all - not sure if any of you are anywhere near Bolton - but FlyingDaggs son Kieron would like to invite poker players to Dales funeral/cremation next Tuesday 14th July @ 1.30pm. Poker was such a big part of Dales life that it would only seem fitting for some players to attend if possible. I believe the funeral is being held at Bolton Cremetorium, Overdale Drive, Chorley New Road, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL1 5BU. I'm not very hopeful of getting there as I have holiday already booked for the following week and don't think I can get cover - but I'm going to try!!   It would be lovely to have some poker presence there - after all Dale spend half his time if not more on here!
    Posted by IrishRose
    Will try my hardest to be there. Will arrange child care for james and get it done. Team Dagg forever. xx
  • edited July 2015
      hi Angel, would you Dales second name, I would like to send flowers to the crematorium. from truly56
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: FlyingDaggs funeral/cremation - anyone available to attend?:
      hi Angel, would you Dales second name, I would like to send flowers to the crematorium. from truly56
    Posted by truly56
    Hi Tru, It's Edwards. xx
  • edited July 2015
    Hi all - not sure if any of you are anywhere near Bolton - but FlyingDaggs son Kieron would like to invite poker players to Dales funeral/cremation next Tuesday 14th July @ 1.30pm. Poker was such a big part of Dales life that it would only seem fitting for some players to attend if possible. I believe the funeral is being held at Bolton Cremetorium, Overdale Drive, Chorley New Road, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL1 5BU. I'm not very hopeful of getting there as I have holiday already booked for the following week and don't think I can get cover - but I'm going to try!!   It would be lovely to have some poker presence there - after all Dale spend half his time if not more on here!
    Posted by IrishRose
    Well - I didn't think I'd be able to make it - but I've managed to sort it out :).   I'm going to fly up from Heathrow to Manchester on Tuesday morning and the lovely Darkangel has volunteered to pick me up from the airport to get us both to Bolton.  Didn't get to use my airmiles for Vegas so maybe it was meant  to be that I'm able to use them for Manchester instead :).  Hope Dale would have seen the funny side of that one!!

Think they're going to be a few poker players there from the sounds of it so we'll see Dale at the FT yet.

Miss you Dale - RIP xxxxxx
  • edited July 2015
    Posted by IrishRose
    Well - I didn't think I'd be able to make it - but I've managed to sort it out :).   I'm going to fly up from Heathrow to Manchester on Tuesday morning and the lovely Darkangel has volunteered to pick me up from the airport to get us both to Bolton.  Didn't get to use my airmiles for Vegas so maybe it was meant  to be that I'm able to use them for Manchester instead :).  Hope Dale would have seen the funny side of that one!!

Think they're going to be a few poker players there from the sounds of it so we'll see Dale at the FT yet.

Miss you Dale - RIP xxxxxx
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: FlyingDaggs funeral/cremation - anyone available to attend?:
    In Response to FlyingDaggs funeral/cremation - anyone available to attend? : Well - I didn't think I'd be able to make it - but I've managed to sort it out :).   I'm going to fly up from Heathrow to Manchester on Tuesday morning and the lovely Darkangel has volunteered to pick me up from the airport to get us both to Bolton.  Didn't get to use my airmiles for Vegas so maybe it was meant  to be that I'm able to use them for Manchester instead :).  Hope Dale would have seen the funny side of that one!! Think they're going to be a few poker players there from the sounds of it so we'll see Dale at the FT yet. Miss you Dale - RIP xxxxxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    All i need is the time of arrival and which terminal.............oh and a sat nav.............lol

Will ask my trolly dolly friend who flies BA for info.