You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKPC Qualifiers going to DTD

edited July 2015 in Poker Chat
For those that are trying to get to DTD and qualify I wish you all the luck in the world.

For those that have qualified............Would it be ok to have a list of who's made it so I know who's going and who to look out for? Cos am scared!!! Lol

Comments

• edited July 2015
    There is already a list if qualifiers, its called the lobby :p

Just untick 'reg only' then you can see it
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: UKPC Qualifiers going to DTD:
    There is already a list if qualifiers, its called the lobby :p Just untick 'reg only' then you can see it
    Posted by Lambert180
    Ty lambo x
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to UKPC Qualifiers going to DTD:
    For those that are trying to get to DTD and qualify I wish you all the luck in the world. For those that have qualified............Would it be ok to have a list of who's made it so I know who's going and who to look out for? Cos am scared!!! Lol
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Now that you have the lobby, if you could hand pick your own starting table who would you chose?

and why*?

Lambster and which 4 others?
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: UKPC Qualifiers going to DTD:
    In Response to UKPC Qualifiers going to DTD : Now that you have the lobby, if you could hand pick your own starting table who would you chose? and why*? Lambster and which 4 others?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lambster, TommyD, Matt Bates, Meister and toss up between chickenmelt and Essexphil.

Why? Because them lot can knock one another out then get moved to another table, plus be intresting to see them play live.