You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tables not loading..

edited July 2015 in Poker Chat
sat down at 6 dyms, 2 filled up but failed to load, also trying to sit on a cash table and also not loading.

this happening for anyone else right now?

Comments

• edited July 2015
    yes 2pm bouny hunter not loading ,so signed out from download version and loaded up on internet  version now wont let me load the 1pm game I was in and short stacked ffs ........sick of stuff like this on sky think it may be time to find a new site !!
  • edited July 2015
    this isnt a common occurence, and it happens just as regularly on all other poker platforms, just wanted to make sure it wasnt just me.
  • edited July 2015
    I`m probably just venting my frustration been blinded out the 1pm game now not good !!
  • edited July 2015
    This is the first time posting on any poker forum. I'm only doing this because i am very angry.

I registated for 2 tourneys. They wouldn't load. i want my money back.

By they way i am a priority member and dedicated manager is BS. If use in-app chat they don't respond.

I'm posting on the forum to expose this, unlike before i never had proof before this BS and it has happen to me on muitiple occusitions. I have email them before about this they would respond. If anyone went a look at my sharkscope graph and look. You would see i went on a downward spiral because i was multi-tabling and BOOM nothing would load and in most cases i could see the the action but the buttons would work.

Unlike before i have a video. I even loaded other site to show that the problem couldn't have been from my end.
  • edited July 2015
    This site is really not well today. Is quite rare on here, but quite tilting when playing on other sites at same time
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: tables not loading..:
    This is the first time posting on any poker forum. I'm only doing this because i am very angry. I registated for 2 tourneys. They wouldn't load. i want my money back. By they way i am a priority member and dedicated manager is BS. I'm posting on the forum to expose this, unlike before i never had proof before this BS and it has happen to me on muitiple occusitions.
    Posted by EmperorSex
    Spoken to Customer Service, they are aware of the problem...
  • edited July 2015
    may i just add, im not a fan of your customer service right now :)
  • edited July 2015
    may i just add, im not a fan of your customer service right now :)
    Posted by RLT16
    I'm back in on 1-with dust left....
  • edited July 2015
    I have been on other sites and this never happens there (to me anyway), but if you bring up to the clowns at customer services the clowns  would just deflict and make it seem like it is your own fault.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK, NOW!!!!
  • edited July 2015
    Two tournaments that started at 2-20pm and 2-30pm wouldn't load for me.

Eventually got them going at about 2-40pm after restarting my system and updating Adobe Air.
  • edited July 2015
    I have been on other sites and this never happens there, but if you bring up to the clowns at customer services the clowns  would just deflict and make it seem like it is your own fault. I WANT MY MONEY BACK, NOW!!!!
    Posted by EmperorSex
    nah they addmitted to me its their fault. this is a silly comment
  • edited July 2015
    Hello,

Many apologies for the inconvience this has caused. I'll pass this onto the tech-team right away.

If you do feel you are due a refund, please contact customer care with the time of the buy in, and to which event. They will be able to arrange the relevant reimbursement.

Kind Regards,
    Kirsty

(Sky Poker)
  • edited July 2015
    But i haven't gotten a reply, nor a refund.
  • edited July 2015
    the bit that annoys me is they lie to your face and tell you everyone is effected and then you look in your hand history and you can quite clearly see that 3 players were there taking all your chips :)
  • edited July 2015
    But i have gotten a reply, nor a refund.
    Posted by EmperorSex
    Hi Emperor,

Have you contacted the customer care team via live chat?

Sky Kirsty
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: tables not loading.. : Hi Emperor, Have you contacted the customer care team via live chat? Sky Kirsty
    Posted by SkyKirsty

Yes.
  • edited July 2015
    Hello, Many apologies for the inconvience this has caused. I'll pass this onto the tech-team right away. If you do feel you are due a refund, please contact customer care with the time of the buy in, and to which event. They will be able to arrange the relevant reimbursement. Kind Regards, Kirsty (Sky Poker)
    Posted by SkyKirsty

hi kirsty, its ok i undestand this happens, however ive talked to your customer services twice already and theyve both declined to give me a refund, perhaps if i leave the details here you guys might have more luck.

Tournament ID: 11184990
    time of buy in: 14:01

Tournament ID: 11185031
    Time of buy in : 14:01

• edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: tables not loading.. : Yes.
    Posted by EmperorSex
    So you did get a reponse?

Was your issue resolved?

Sky Kirsty
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: tables not loading.. : hi kirsty, its ok i undestand this happens, however ive talked to your customer services twice already and theyve both declined to give me a refund, perhaps if i leave the details here you guys might have more luck. Tournament ID:   11184990 time of buy in: 14:01
    Posted by RLT16
    Hi RLT,

I'll pass this onto the tech-team who will look into this ASAP for you.

Thanks,
    Sky Kirsty
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: tables not loading.. : Hi RLT, I'll pass this onto the tech-team who will look into this ASAP for you. Thanks, Sky Kirsty
    Posted by SkyKirsty
    thankyou very much :), have a good day
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: tables not loading.. : hi kirsty, its ok i undestand this happens, however ive talked to your customer services twice already and theyve both declined to give me a refund, perhaps if i leave the details here you guys might have more luck. Tournament ID:   11184990 time of buy in: 14:01 Tournament ID:   11185031 Time of buy in : 14:01
    Posted by RLT16
    Can you describe what happened RLT, was the money deducted from your account but the table never loaded? 
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: tables not loading.. : So you did get a reponse? Was your issue resolved? Sky Kirsty
    Posted by SkyKirsty
    Nope.

And nothing in my email box. either. And i'm suppose to be be a priority member. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

bloody joke.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: tables not loading.. : Can you describe what happened RLT, was the money deducted from your account but the table never loaded? 
    Posted by SkyKirsty

yeh money deducted, tables never loaded, so i de regged form all the other games and tried loading a cash table, which also didnt load, then i restarted the client, still didnt load, i took a video of me browing and playing else where while sky tables failed to load alongside :) (just because experience tells me that my internet gets blamed sometimes) then i sat and watched the lobbies to see if anyone else played, tried loading some other dyms to speak to them see if they were having issues, that also didnt work. then spoke to your CS team and asked for a refund they declined until game was over, spoke to next guy once game was finished, he also declined.
  • edited July 2015
    is it safe to register into the 3pm game now or still not loading tables don`t want to lose another £22 and not play a hand !
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: tables not loading.. : Nope. And nothing in my email box. either. And i'm suppose to be be a priority member. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL bloody joke.
    Posted by EmperorSex
    Hi Emperor,

I'll pass your details onto JP, the Priority Executive who can look into this in more detail for you. At the moment we are unclear as to what has caused the sudden mishap, although our tech-team are on it at the moment.

Once again, apologies for any inconvience this has caused.

Sky Kirsty
  • edited July 2015
    ah it appears i cashed in one of the two games i missed, no refund required for that one, feel free to take the winnings though :)
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: tables not loading.. :   yeh money deducted, tables never loaded, so i de regged form all the other games and tried loading a cash table, which also didnt load, then i restarted the client, still didnt load, i took a video of me browing and playing else where while sky tables failed to load alongside :) (just because experience tells me that my internet gets blamed sometimes) then i sat and watched the lobbies to see if anyone else played, tried loading some other dyms to speak to them see if they were having issues, that also didnt work. then spoke to your CS team and asked for a refund they declined until game was over, spoke to next guy once game was finished, he also declined.
    Posted by RLT16
    Thanks RLT,

I'll pass this information on.

Sky Kirsty
  • edited July 2015
    is it safe to register into the 3pm game now or still not loading tables don`t want to lose another £22 and not play a hand !
    Posted by unbpower
    Hi unbpower,

The problem appears to have been resolved. Apologies for any inconvience.

Sky Kirsty
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: tables not loading.. : Thanks RLT, I'll pass this information on. Sky Kirsty
    Posted by SkyKirsty
    Just to add, i tried to load the games on the browser version and the app while it was down and failed to load any tables on both :) hope it helps
  • edited July 2015
    Just got automated mail( like that's going to help) and now it seems i can load tables. but i still want my money back.