You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Las Vegas 2015 - Massive Thanks to Sky Poker

edited July 2015 in Poker Chat
Just returned home from Vegas on Monday and wanted to Thank Sky for the amazing trip.  I've been on a lot of holildays over the years and this one was right up there.  From the hotel, to the poker, to the fellow qualifiers and top of the list the sky staff for looking after us.  It was great from start to finish.  I'm sure all the other qualifiers will echo my sentiments.

Just a quick shout out to Sam, Tikay and Andy for going out their way and working so hard to make our trip.  Aswell as doing their work duties (which involved very long days) they got involved with other activities which they didn't need to but made them all the better.  There must be loads of behing the scenes staff that also worked hard to make the trip happen so thank you to them also.

I thought this might be a nice place to share a few pics and stories from the trip.

I'll get the ball rolling with my highlight of the trip.  Your probably thinking......playing my first wsop event, staying in the fantastic Palazzo, meeting the legend Tikay but these have all been slighty topped by the night Liamboi11 got hypnotised.  Let's just say Liamboi had the time of his life, the blow up doll who he befriended on the stage that night....not so much.  If I get the nod from sky Sam then pics will follow.

I met so many great people on the trip who I'm sure will be friends for life.  We are already chatting about meeting up at the UKPC.

Thanks again Sky, I had a blast.

James :)

Comments