You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Priority Mini Freeroll?

edited July 2015 in Poker Chat
Is it due to be played today?

Cheers.

Comments

• edited July 2015
    In Response to Priority Mini Freeroll?:
    Is it due to be played today? Cheers.
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Hi mate,

Yes - 8.30pm.

Both will be in the lobby within the hour.

Cheers,
    JP.
  • edited July 2015
    Why do we not get text/ email reminders anymore for the prioirty tournaments? Fed up of missing these.
  • edited July 2015
    Hi GSmith,

I will pass this on the Priority team - thank you for your valuable feedback. We don't want anyone to miss out! :)

Sky Kirsty
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Priority Mini Freeroll?:
    Hi GSmith, I will pass this on the Priority team - thank you for your valuable feedback. We don't want anyone to miss out! :) Sky Kirsty
    Posted by SkyKirsty
    Thank you.
  • edited July 2015
    It doesn't affect me anymore but it seems like this has been a recurring problem for literally years.

What is it that stops you being able to put the two freerolls into the lobby on 1st of every month? Surely it's just as easy to add it to the lobby on 1st as it is 15th or whatever, but the former would stop these complaints every month.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Priority Mini Freeroll?:
    It doesn't affect me anymore but it seems like this has been a recurring problem for literally years. What is it that stops you being able to put the two freerolls into the lobby on 1st of every month? Surely it's just as easy to add it to the lobby on 1st as it is 15th or whatever, but the former would stop these complaints every month.
    Posted by Lambert180

+1 

yeah its annoying, and i dont get any texts or emails about it, yet i get inundated with texts for other Sky based stuff
  • edited July 2015
    Feedback taken on board.

We can't always get freerolls in the lobby on the first of the month, but I'll make sure they're in there on the third at the latest going forward, giving people plenty of time to see them and register.

I've also planned in an SMS reminder to go on the day of both freerolls.

Cheers,
    JP.