You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Five pound apology bonus

edited July 2015 in Poker Chat
Thank you sky for a Five pound apology bonus for last nights inconvenience at the tables. Unexpected and welcome.

Thanks muchly, top gesture.

Comments

• edited July 2015
    In Response to Five pound apology bonus:
    Thank you sky for a Five pound apology bonus for last nights inconvenience at the tables. Unexpected and welcome. Thanks muchly, top gesture.
    Posted by mumsie
    +1
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Five pound apology bonus:
    In Response to Five pound apology bonus : +1
    Posted by ajmilton
     +1
  • edited July 2015
    I played quite a lot last night, and didnt recieve anything like this?

Did i miss out?

Should mention that I was affected by the this problem, inabilty to load two MTTs over the night, disappointed I havent recieved this great gesture
  • edited July 2015
    I have had a text confirming £5 bonus has been credited. However, its not been added to my balance or showing up under bonus's.

Where exactly is it to be found?
  • edited July 2015
    Viveora did you play during the downtime? if so just contact support they will sort you out im sure

I also +1 this great gesture! also guys there is a freeroll at 20:15 too 
  • edited July 2015
    I have had a text confirming £5 bonus has been credited. However, its not been added to my balance or showing up under bonus's. Where exactly is it to be found?
    Posted by MR_D123
    mine got added to my cash total. I always have my total at top of page.
  • edited July 2015
    Just contacted support.

Was not eligible as I wasnt playing at the time this happened, Which I find a bit odd as i tried to load up the 19.30 pm 1k freeroll, and the 21.45pm £250gtd, and there was major issues with it loading (1-2 minute loading sign, with error after)

But because I was in the lobby when this occured, i will not be given this gesture.

Disappointed to say the least. 
  • edited July 2015
    Thank you sky for a Five pound apology bonus for last nights inconvenience at the tables
  • edited July 2015
    What time do you need to have been playing to get the bonus? We've just had someone on the freeroll wondering what the problems were last night, as he didn't start playing until 10pm yet he got the £5.

• edited July 2015
    I only got 5 euro!!! left me short sky lol!

Ger
  • edited July 2015
    What time do you need to have been playing to get the bonus? We've just had someone on the freeroll wondering what the problems were last night, as he didn't start playing until 10pm yet he got the £5.
    Posted by FCHD
    1 Poker point in 24 hours.
  • edited July 2015
    No, nothing to do with Poker Points. What time are Sky declaring that you had to have been playing last night to get the £5?

I was having problems from about 8:00 onwards and basically gave up at around 8:30 because it was unplayable, but this other player noticed no problems from 10:00 ish and still got the bonus.

My loss was inconsequential in financial terms so I'm not in the market for any bonus myself, but I am just curious.
  • edited July 2015
    Yes sorry , I meant 1 poker point for the freeroll..
  • edited July 2015
    Yeh ty sky for bonus
  • edited July 2015
    My friend on Sky had major problems logging into the site to play the Rewards and when he finally could log in and reg the table wouldn't open and when it finally did he was missing chips. He got the £5 as an apology. I couldn't log in on the mac app, the ipad app or the iphone app to play the rewards. When I finally was able to log in after an age, and only on Safari. Sky was running beyond poor, I regged Rewards, and the table wouldn't open for 5 mins. So I started with a greatly rreduced starting stack and didn't have a fair chance of cashing. 
    Now despite having exactly the same problems as other players at exactly the same time, it seems I am not being given the £5? I contacted Sky and they told me 'if' I was affected I will be receiving a text. Hardly fair is it!
  • edited July 2015
    My friend on Sky had major problems logging into the site to play the Rewards and when he finally could log in and reg the table wouldn't open and when it finally did he was missing chips. He got the £5 as an apology. I couldn't log in on the mac app, the ipad app or the iphone app to play the rewards. When I finally was able to log in after an age, and only on Safari. Sky was running beyond poor, I regged Rewards, and the table wouldn't open for 5 mins. So I started with a greatly rreduced starting stack and didn't have a fair chance of cashing.  Now despite having exactly the same problems as other players at exactly the same time, it seems I am not being given the £5? I contacted Sky and they told me 'if' I was affected I will be receiving a text. Hardly fair is it!
    Posted by thefa1lacy

If it helps, I went on to lose it, AKo V 33 All in pre, the  king dropped but board went xxK33. Easy comemeasy go
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Five pound apology bonus : If it helps, I went on to lose it, AKo V 33 All in pre, the  king dropped but board went xxK33. Easy comemeasy go
    Posted by mumsie
    Well I came 204th, which if more players could of regged would have given me a quid, but cos of low player numbers, only 184 were paid!