You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Bet Club

edited July 2015 in Poker Chat
Heres loyalty for a client!
We have reviewed your account and as you haven't qualified for a weekly Sky Bet Club free bet in over 4 weeks, we have opted you out of the scheme.

Don't worry, you can opt back in at any time to claim a £5 free bet every week. To do this you will need to place £40 worth of qualifying bets for the first week, then once you've done this your qualifying amount will return to £25 each week.

I spend more than £25 per week on the horses ,but always seem to get better odds on Bet 365.

When you can match or do better,I will spend my horse racing bets with Sky.

Comments

• edited July 2015
    It's all in the t+c's dont see an issue :/

Edit* plus if loyalty is the issue surely its you whos being disloyal not them .
  • edited July 2015
    I see where your coming from wynne  but does the best odds guarantee  not nullify a lot of disadvantages here
    plus if they don't win it doesn't matter what price they are.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club:
    I see where your coming from wynne  but does the best odds guarantee  not nullify a lot of disadvantages here plus if they don't win it doesn't matter what price they are.
    Posted by dumb_blond
    You're always going to go with the best odds, it would be silly not to. Nearly all the bookmakers now offer best odds guarenteed.

I also got the email saying I'd been opted out - but it's pretty easy to opt yourself back in, they even give you a link to do so.
  • edited July 2015
    Same here.
    Had been diverting funds to online pizza ordering instead of betting, so my own fault...

• edited July 2015
    Ian self excluded from Sky bet but this really annoyed me too. Why £40 when the norm is £25?