You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Good Old Phil Hellmuth

edited July 2015 in Poker Chat
I'm sure the sky guys have already seen it, but take a look at Phil Hellmuths Twitter account. Sky Poker are going global! ha

Comments

• edited July 2015
    I don't do twitter... what's he said ?
    hope its not too positive, don't want to lose the slight edge I image  I have .
  • edited July 2015
    Did he have issues using the download as well?
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Good Old Phil Hellmuth:
    I'm sure the sky guys have already seen it, but take a look at Phil Hellmuths Twitter account. Sky Poker are going global! ha
    Posted by alex1229
    Where has he mentioned skypoker? I can only see mention of 

@AriaLV Sky Suites Valet
  • edited July 2015
    Check out his headline image

Subliminal marketing, wad of cash next to a huge Sky Poker logo
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Good Old Phil Hellmuth:
    In Response to Good Old Phil Hellmuth : Where has he mentioned skypoker? I can only see mention of  @ AriaLV Sky Suites Valet
    Posted by MattBates
    The Sky Poker Logo appears on his profile page photograph.

Pretty sure he was playing £3.30 PLO8 DYM's on Sky Poker last night under the alias of.....well you guess, who do you think is Sky Poker's very own Phil Hellmuth, with his rants grumbles & chunters?

• edited July 2015

Here's my shortlist.

Jac35 (Team Passport)

IDONKCALLU

MattBates (both are of similar height)

• edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Good Old Phil Hellmuth : The Sky Poker Logo appears on his profile page photograph. Pretty sure he was playing £3.30 PLO8 DYM's on Sky Poker last night under the alias of.....well you guess, who do you think is Sky Poker's very own Phil Hellmuth, with his rants grumbles & chunters?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Nice to know the likes oh Hellmuth will play what I would class for him Mini stake games. Btw What was the results?
  • edited July 2015
    Bah
    Posted by Jac35
    humbug??? ;)
  • edited July 2015

Hi Tikay,
                      Interesting list-my money would be on IDONKCALLU,
                                                                                                  Played him on a cash table in Grosevenor,Leeds a few months back and he was holding court and blustering,as per Phil and noticed on a few occasions he said "go on then,i ll donk call ya".
                       Managed to get £60 off him too with rivered quads which also filled his full house(just wish I had a bigger stack at the time)Of course I got the "what are you doing-playing it like that? waffle from him, but I ve seen him blow on  just about anyone who wins a pot with him.
                                                                  Run well my friend,
                                                                                              Jim

• edited July 2015
    donk doesn't play plo8 dyms 
    wereas jac has been seen in the vicinity
    just not often enough

• edited July 2015
    My ears are burning i struggle to play plo let alone plo8 ha
  • edited July 2015
          OOOOOOPS,

I got my gobby idiots mixed up,
                                                                          I was talking about Dave Devilfish-not Foul Hellmouth at Leeds.My mistake.
                Jim