You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Premiership Promo

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
It looks fab, nice one again Sky!

Ger

Comments

• edited July 2015

Where are Derby?

The 'mighty rams' were about 17 points clear in the Championship when I last checked in April. Don't tell me they surrendered a huge lead....

Looks good Sky, baggsie on DTM's team.

• edited July 2015
    How are the magpies and the black cats not palying in one of the fixtures? biggest derby in the country and u dont schedule it in :(
  • edited July 2015
    There is a broken link to the promotion.

If you highlight the Promotions Tab and then click on the Premeriship option below it doesnt work - you have to go the promotions page first to view it.

More free money to be earned - not complaining about the promotion - although whether I win anything will be in the hands of the draw and a few grinders, little I can to do to effect the outcomes. At least I'll be on with making 100 pts per week although I will have to be careful about the weekly breaks being different to the normal ones.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Premiership Promo:
    There is a broken link to the promotion. If you highlight the Promotions Tab and then click on the Premeriship option below it doesnt work - you have to go the promotions page first to view it. More free money to be earned - not complaining about the promotion - although whether I win anything will be in the hands of the draw and a few grinders, little I can to do to effect the outcomes. At least I'll be on with making 100 pts per week although I will have to be careful about the weekly breaks being different to the normal ones.
    Posted by Phantom66
    You are correct Mr Phantom, I just found the same problem, I'll make the Office aware. As you say, it can be found by going to the Promo Page.

It's unlikely to be corrected today, but it'll be sorted on Thursday morning.
  • edited July 2015
    Where are Derby? The 'mighty rams' were about 17 points clear in the Championship when I last checked in April. Don't tell me they surrendered a huge lead.... Looks good Sky, baggsie on DTM's team.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I'm not the man I used to be.  I went outside awhile back and quite enjoyed it.  I do so more frequently these days.
  • edited July 2015
    Great promotion but no good for me...as a regular player on this site I have managed to get to 50 points in a week twice to gain entry into the following week's freerolls, but I'm not going to make it to 100 points!

It's not a moan at the promotion, merely an observation.
  • edited July 2015
    Same for me Brrrrrr, play a couple of hours most nights, but struggle to get to 50 points in a week and don't think I've ever hit 100. I'm sure the threshold was lower last year.

• edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Premiership Promo : I'm not the man I used to be.  I went outside awhile back and quite enjoyed it.  I do so more frequently these days.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    FYC,classic 80s
  • edited July 2015
    Given you get 5 freerolls for 50 points it kind of makes sense to set the bar higher for the prem rewards.

I only used to average around 50pts per week and found it quite easy to step up to 100 to get the 2.30 reward.
  • edited July 2015
    I have found that playing 2 tables of 2p/4p cash when the points boost is on 3x and 4x will get you to 100 points fairly easily
  • edited July 2015
    How do you find out what team you are in, or will you let us know nearer the time?.
  • edited July 2015
    How do you find out what team you are in, or will you let us know nearer the time?.
    Posted by HaveaA1Day
    Hello,

You will be emailed your team once the promotion begins.  We will also have links from the promotion page to a forum post where you will be able to see what team you are on.

Thanks,
    Justin
  • edited July 2015
    Good afternoon Sky Justin.
    Will you be running this promotion next season, when BRENTFORD ARE IN THE PREMIERSHIP.
    All the best.
    Rainman397
  • edited July 2015
    I doubt I will be able to play but if I can has the problem with tokens being used on the 1st game you play regardless of buy-in been addressed?
  • edited July 2015
    I doubt I will be able to play but if I can has the problem with tokens being used on the 1st game you play regardless of buy-in been addressed?
    Posted by belsibub
    No

You get £2.30 cash for now until it is sorted
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Premiership Promo : No You get £2.30 cash for now until it is sorted
    Posted by stuarty117

Then what's going to happen here?

At the end of the week, whichever teams win their match up will receive a £5 Free Sports Bet to use on Sky Bet, and a £5.50 tournament tokenPlease note: Players must have contributed at least 100 poker points for their team throughout the week to be eligible to receive any prize. All Free Bets and Tournament Tokens will be credited every Thursday within 48 hours.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Premiership Promo :   Then what's going to happen here?   At the end of the week, whichever teams win their match up will receive a £5 Free Sports Bet to use on Sky Bet, and a £5.50 tournament token .  Please note: Players must have contributed at least 100 poker points for their team throughout the week to be eligible to receive any prize. All Free Bets and Tournament Tokens will be credited every Thursday within 48 hours.
    Posted by belsibub
    does it matter.
    All the best.
    Rainman397
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Premiership Promo : does it matter. All the best. Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    Maybe not to you but that's your prerogative.I would like to know.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Premiership Promo : does it matter. All the best. Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    Something that might interest you-I believe that there is a tournament at 2:20-if only someone would mention it....
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Premiership Promo : Something that might interest you-I believe that there is a tournament at 2:20-if only someone would mention it....
    Posted by Essexphil
    Good afternoon Phil.
    How much does it cost to enter.
    All the best.
    Rainman397
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Premiership Promo :   Then what's going to happen here?   At the end of the week, whichever teams win their match up will receive a £5 Free Sports Bet to use on Sky Bet, and a £5.50 tournament token .  Please note: Players must have contributed at least 100 poker points for their team throughout the week to be eligible to receive any prize. All Free Bets and Tournament Tokens will be credited every Thursday within 48 hours.
    Posted by belsibub
    It looks like you'll get a £5.50 tournament token.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Premiership Promo : It looks like you'll get a £5.50 tournament token.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Took you long enough.
    Totally ignoring the earlier posts.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Premiership Promo : Took you long enough. Totally ignoring the earlier posts.
    Posted by belsibub
    You've said yourself you're unlikely to be able to play, so why are you concerned?

Or do you just like moaning about freerolls and promotions?

:)
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Premiership Promo : You've said yourself you're unlikely to be able to play, so why are you concerned? Or do you just like moaning about freerolls and promotions? :)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Dotting i's & crossing t's before the fact out of fashion?
    Not 100% I can't play depends on situation out with my control. 
    Now I will wait for an official answer & save my data.
  • edited July 2015
    Whats the difference between £5.50 cash and a token.
    All the best.
    Rainman397
  • edited July 2015
    Whats the difference between £5.50 cash and a token. All the best. Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397

Because when the £2.20 tokens were issued after the first week of the new Cash for points scheme, if you happened to play say a 60p DYM, the software used your £2.20 token (all of it) without asking you.
  • edited July 2015
    Good afternoon FCHD.
    Thank you for replying, so cash is better, until they sort out the problem.
    All the best.
    Rainman397.
    p.s  I think you will find it is a  £2.30 token and not a £2.20 token, talking about £2.20 has anyone mentioned the £2.20 @2.2o deepstack yet.
  • edited July 2015
    Good afternoon FCHD. Thank you for replying, so cash is better, until they sort out the problem. All the best. Rainman397. p.s  I think you will find it is a  £2.30 token and not a £2.20 token, talking about £2.20 has anyone mentioned the £2.20 @2.2o deepstack yet.
    Posted by rainman397
    no mate nobodies mentioned it yet perhaps you can give it a shout :)
  • edited July 2015
    Good afternoon FCHD. Thank you for replying, so cash is better, until they sort out the problem. All the best. Rainman397. p.s  I think you will find it is a  £2.30 token and not a £2.20 token, talking about £2.20 has anyone mentioned the £2.20 @2.2o deepstack yet.
    Posted by rainman397

God you never give up do you.

I said it was a £2.20 token, and in that first week where the problems occured it was a £2.20 token. It became £2.30 a week or two later.
  • edited August 2015
    Just checking for myself and reminding others.

It starts this week...

You need to have pre-registered by midnight wednesday night [check]

You also need to have earned 100 pts between last Thursday and this Wednesday?