You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freezing game unplayable

edited July 2015 in Poker Chat
Ok so started off going on downlaod client and buying in to £1.80 all in sat to win a  to £33 bounty hunter 8k at 8pm seat The Table never loaded up so I checked histroy to find out a miracle I won. so come 8pm was on downlaod client still and table pops up with loading symbole for 2 mintues cleary wasnt going to load the table. So i went on broswer loaded it up table come on and ever since my comp and poker table will freeze from 5-20 seconds every Mintue or so making the game extremely hard to play as im missing calls and hands and loosing big blinds due to it freezing the game and comp. I went to live help and told them my situation they first said. Ok we understand and will refund the £33. But then they basically said there end was no issues and they had not heard of any issues and showing that my end was active and working ok. to which I told them that it wasnt and X amound of players are having same Issues as me. for them to say its nothing to do with them and its my computer. Which it is clearly not they refused to refund me cause I won  the seat via a satalite. so they can not give me a refund but someone else with same problem who brought it would be able to get a refund. I was then asked for proof so I sent in some screen shots of it frozen. I won my seat from a sat fair and square prize was a £33 vaule seat. Which in my opion is they should refund me the £33. Now on 5 mintues break and there is no issues what so ever. but when game restarts the freeze comes in to affect. I am still playing and doing fairly well However I have missed X amount of calls or hands which I would of won. due to this freeze. Can any of skypoker team help me out Thanks

Comments

• edited July 2015
    out of order not refunding.... software is bugging and glitching all over the place at the moment.

You should be able to sit out and get a refund they no full well the problems are there end. they must have had 200+ complaints this week
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Freezing game unplayable:
    out of order not refunding.... software is bugging and glitching all over the place at the moment. You should be able to sit out and get a refund they no full well the problems are there end. they must have had 200+ complaints this week
    Posted by Itsover4u

It is indeed I asked them to remove me or let me sit out but they was having none of it. How can I get in touch with a member of sky team on her e?
  • edited July 2015
    + Someone else had same issue as me got told the same by live help by sky staff on here refunded them but I dno how to get in contact with them
  • edited July 2015
    I am still playing and doing fairly well However I have missed X amount of calls or hands which I would of won.

^^ this, if your still in and doing well, why would you want a refund? Just go win the tourney
  • edited July 2015
    without the glitches you may well have been out.. could have ran kk into aa etc... if it messes up and you lose 3/4 of your stack then just close the tournament and they will have to refund you but if you are in a position to make more money than your buy in then i cant see why you would want a refund
  • edited July 2015
    without the glitches you may well have been out.. could have ran kk into aa etc... if it messes up and you lose 3/4 of your stack then just close the tournament and they will have to refund you but if you are in a position to make more money than your buy in then i cant see why you would want a refund
    Posted by jordz16

Because poker is ent to be played on a level playing field? what happens when he gets into a 4 bet pot with aa and it freezes on him?

Sky should be giving him the offer of a refund if that is what he wants end of conversation. This is not his fault it is the company who have had a week + to sort this.

People sticking up for sky on this issue are deluded, to my mind they have not as of yet even offered us a reasonable explanation or timeframe for the issue being fixed
  • edited July 2015
    This is why i still use the old tables never any real problems

When i tried new ones always problems
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Freezing game unplayable : Because poker is ent to be played on a level playing field? what happens when he gets into a 4 bet pot with aa and it freezes on him? Sky should be giving him the offer of a refund if that is what he wants end of conversation. This is not his fault it is the company who have had a week + to sort this. People sticking up for sky on this issue are deluded, to my mind they have not as of yet even offered us a reasonable explanation or timeframe for the issue being fixed
    Posted by Itsover4u

yeah im saying he should be allowed a refund, but if you want the refund then you will need to stop playing the tournament.. you cant wait and then see how you get on and then decide you want a refund... i normally play around 100 mtts on here a week, i think this week i have played about 10 because i dont see the point until the problems are sorted... 

i cant see the problem, if you play an mtt and get disconnected then give up and get a refund
    if you play an mtt and other people get disconnected but you arent  then its +ev for you and makes them even softer..

either way you arent losing out, unless you get affected but still choose to carry on.

im sure sky will put on some sort of promotion to help compensate people for their time thats been wasted
  • edited July 2015
    Yeah I agree you have to sit out and stop playing you cant freeroll
  • edited July 2015
    This is why i still use the old tables never any real problems When i tried new ones always problems
    Posted by stuarty117
    Is the 'hot-o-meter' still on your tables Stu?.....I miss that feature ;-)
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Freezing game unplayable : Is the 'hot-o-meter' still on your tables Stu?.....I miss that feature ;-)
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Yes i like that feature use it all the time :)
  • edited July 2015
    I am still playing and doing fairly well However I have missed X amount of calls or hands which I would of won. ^^ this, if your still in and doing well, why would you want a refund? Just go win the tourney
    Posted by RLT16

No I missed some VERY big pots and hands which would of seen me win a hugh amount ect. I wanted a refund and to sit out but I got told no it was my Pc Issue. 
  • edited July 2015
    WTF have you done Sky, I was getting by with the browser version, now all my cash tables are freezing/lagging , trying to make priority but your POS software is killing me once again, so looks like thats not going to happen now so ty for that.

When will you ever fully address your software problems?, been here nearly a year playing of this bugging POS ,cut back on your promos invest in software would be a better business plan.

Also would just be better to take your site down, until you fixed this, instead of creating the illusion that it works, and we might be able get some work done.