You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ACES ADVENTURER

Hi
   IM in a pub lock-in ,9 handed SNG with a £25 buy-in.
                                                                                          I get Ad Ac in the SB.Gets folded round to the cut-off who 3-bets and I flat call.BB folds.Flop is 2d 8d 5d.I check and he barrels with a half pot ish sized bet.I tank then flat call.Turn is As.I check again and he bets about half pot.(we re both big stacked with about 50 bigs each)I tank a bit then flat.River is a brick(4h)I let rip with the lot and get snapped.He turns over Qd 10d                                                                                                                                                        Did I mess up my sizing or did I come across weak?thoughts please cos its still bugging me,
                                                                                                                         cheers,
                                                                                                                                     Jim

Comments

• edited July 2015

Hi Gills,

If you think about it, it should not bug you at all, the hand is very simple.

If you 4 bet him pre, that's it, end of hand & you get his money.

Once he gets to see the flop it does not matter if you bet big or small, tank or don't tank, the outcome is pre-determined - he is NEVER folding his flopped flush under any circumstances, to any bet size.

• edited July 2015
    If it gets folded round to CO, how can he 3b pre?
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: ACES ADVENTURER:
    If it gets folded round to CO, how can he 3b pre?
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
                                            hi
                                                meant 3x bb,
                                                                   Run well m8
                                                                                     Jim