You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Error on the promo page

edited July 2015 in Poker Chat
good Morning All 

just looked at the reward programme and there's a error on it. which is true 50 points or 65 points. doesnt effect me but may confuse new/low volume players. also is a 100 points for a free tourny voucher or 250 poiints? both contradict each other

How do I enter Sky Poker Rewards?

Everyone is automatically opted in to the loyalty scheme, without having to enter any promotion codes. Simply start playing and watch the Poker Points rack up. Please note: The way in which Poker Points are earned has not changed. Players still earn 6 Poker Points per £1 of rake in Cash Games, and 10 Poker Points per £1 in registration fees in Sit & Go's and Tournaments. To learn more about earning Poker Points click here.

What can I earn?

Sky Poker Rewards

Example: Earn 65 Poker Points and get access to £5,000 worth of Freerolls the following week.

Example: Earn 250 Poker Points and you'll be credited with a £2.30 Tournament Token plus access to £5,000 worth of Freerolls the following week.

Example: Earn 2,000 Poker Points and you'll get a £40 bonus at 2.0p per point plus access to £5,000 worth of Freerolls the following week.

Sky Poker Priority Rewards

All customers (including Priority) will take part in the weekly loyalty scheme as detailed above. Priority customers will be also be entitled to earn rakeback every month as shown above. For more information about Priority Rewards click here.

£1,000 Rewards Freerolls, with UKPC seats worth £550!

The £1,000 Rewards Freerolls will run weekdays from Monday to Friday at 7.30pm, and will be open to all customers who earn at least 50 Poker Points in the previous week. Registration will open at 5pm, and there will be 20 minutes of late registration.

Comments