You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

First big Mistake

edited July 2015 in Poker Chat
was playing £33 8k bounty hunter and 

Just had King hearts and 8 of clubs 

on table there was  Q 8 5 2 of hearts and A of spade. 

Now for some reason Have no idea how it happend I conviced my self there was a Ace of hearts on the table and knew I had best hand unbeatable When there was no A of heart on the table I have 0 Idea how this happend and how I could not see it was a spade. fair to say I went all in and they called and to my horror i saw they had A hearts. I was speachless for a few seconds thinking how is this possible then I checked the board and noticed my mistake. How I made this mistake I have no idea when cards are staring me in the face!. Im still in shock and angry with my self and even upset to how I let this happen.

Comments

• edited July 2015
    In Response to First big Mistake:
    was playing £33 8k bounty hunter and  Just had King hearts and 8 of clubs  on table there was  Q 8 5 2 of hearts and A of spade.  Now for some reason Have no idea how it happend I conviced my self there was a Ace of hearts on the table and knew I had best hand unbeatable When there was no A of heart on the table I have 0 Idea how this happend and how I could not see it was a spade. fair to say I went all in and they called and to my horror i saw they had A hearts. I was speachless for a few seconds thinking how is this possible then I checked the board and noticed my mistake. How I made this mistake I have no idea when cards are staring me in the face!. Im still in shock and angry with my self and even upset to how I let this happen.
    Posted by whitebeast
    It happens :( in my home game last week i was convinced i had 98 of clubs in my hand, board came down 2 3 6 all clubs, my mate raises me fairly big and i shove on him with a medium sized stack, he tanks and folds eventually showing me 1010. I say "good fold" and turn over my cards, showing 9s and 8c :) i was drunk at the time though :)
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: First big Mistake:
    In Response to First big Mistake : It happens :( in my home game last week i was convinced i had 98 of clubs in my hand, board came down 2 3 6 all clubs, my mate raises me fairly big and i shove on him with a medium sized stack, he tanks and folds eventually showing me 1010. I say "good fold" and turn over my cards, showing 9s and 8c :) i was drunk at the time though :)
    Posted by RLT16

you was drunk Im 10000% sober haha thing is thought after he called my all in I was like haha what an Idiot. turned out I was the only Idiot
  • edited July 2015
    You can turn on 4 colour deck in the table settings section which prevent it happening again
  • edited July 2015
    +!  four colour deck is a must