You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO 11 Warm-up - Omaha.

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

In case you missed the announcement in the "Tournaments" Board, there is a TKO 11 Warm-Up tonight at 7pm, which has  £2.20 Entry Fee.

And it's...... Omaha!

I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to play tonight, it's 50/50 at the mo, as I have some stuff going down, but hopefully I'll be there.

Good Luck all.

Tonight, we practice.

Tomorrow, we DESTROY.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    I am in. I need as much practice as possible having only played STT Omaha games.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to TKO 11 Warm-up - Omaha.:
    In case you missed the announcement in the "Tournaments" Board, there is a TKO 11 Warm-Up tonight at 7pm, which has  £2.20 Entry Fee. And it's...... Omaha! I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to play tonight, it's 50/50 at the mo, as I have some stuff going down, but hopefully I'll be there. Good Luck all. Tonight, we practice. Tomorrow, we DESTROY.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

Hope its nothing serious, if there is any way I could help? no probs if not :)

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO 11 Warm-up - Omaha.:
    In Response to TKO 11 Warm-up - Omaha. : Hi tikay Hope its nothing serious, if there is any way I could help? no probs if not :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    No Barry, it's "important" rather than "serious". And I'll be on the Site all evening anyway, but I'm just not sure I'll be able to play the Tourney, as I have to "do something". Sorry to sound cryptic, but I can't really elaborate further. It's a "good thing" though, nothing to worry about.

Thank you for asking though. As I say, I will be on the Site.
  • edited January 2010
    It's OK Barry.. He just means that he will learning to play OMAHA this evening. I promised I'd give him a tutorial because he doesn't want to look silly in front of his team tomorrow. Begged me he did. It was sad..no.. pathetic. ;)

I'm SEVERELY jetlagged but all ready to DESTROY tomorrow!! I've got a few things to take care of this evening so won't be around.. but it's in the bag team LML!!!

xxx
  • edited January 2010
    Just hope Vince stays awake this week ;-)
  • edited January 2010
    I'm SEVERELY jetlagged but all ready to DESTROY tomorrow!! I've got a few things to take care of this evening so won't be around.. but it's in the bag team LML!!! xxx
    Posted by LML
    Why should you be jetlagged?  You went one way, you came back, all should be back to normal!
  • edited January 2010
    Well I learnt something from playing in this game tonight, and thats not to try to play Omaha and Holdem at the same time lol, played like a complete idiot in both, so tomorrow I will definately just be concentrating on the TKO and nothing else.
  • edited January 2010
    Well I learnt something from playing in this game tonight, and thats not to try to play Omaha and Holdem at the same time lol, played like a complete idiot in both, so tomorrow I will definately just be concentrating on the TKO and nothing else.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    LOL - I did this on Saturday. Kept wondering where are my extra two cards!  Good luck tomorrow, Steve. 
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO 11 Warm-up - Omaha. : No Barry, it's "important" rather than "serious". And I'll be on the Site all evening anyway, but I'm just not sure I'll be able to play the Tourney, as I have to "do something". Sorry to sound cryptic, but I can't really elaborate further. It's a "good thing" though, nothing to worry about. Thank you for asking though. As I say, I will be on the Site.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ok m8, no probs :)
  • edited January 2010
    It's OK Barry.. He just means that he will learning to play OMAHA this evening. I promised I'd give him a tutorial because he doesn't want to look silly in front of his team tomorrow. Begged me he did. It was sad..no.. pathetic. ;) I'm SEVERELY jetlagged but all ready to DESTROY tomorrow!! I've got a few things to take care of this evening so won't be around.. but it's in the bag team LML!!! xxx
    Posted by LML
    Hi Lisa-Marie

Awwwww, you need a good rest, and WELCOME BACK xxx
  • edited January 2010
    After my attempt at the warm-up  tonight, I'm getting a letter of absence off my Mum for tomorrow's TKO.

You can see from my piccy that I have a bad toothache :o)
  • edited January 2010
    Unfortunately you are getting a letter of absence from me for tomorrow I unfortunately can't play as I have other things going on, which I can't get out of, as I had the confirmation text that they need me there, was looking forward to a little Omaha as well shame I can't play but should be back and raring to go next week

Sorry everyone in team Tikay but I will be back on when I get back hopefully to see we won again lol

Spike2120
  • edited January 2010
    Well i for one enjoyed the warm up(3rd) bring on the real thing goooooo team TK FTW
  • edited January 2010
    Just hope Vince stays awake this week ;-)
    Posted by darich

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz <snort />

Um. sorry, did someone say something?
    I'll be setting my alarm this week but I have been known to sleep through that too.
    I final tabled in the warm-up so I'm running OK.

Also, I saw Tikay have a fine session of Omaha tonight but I think that he's just peaked too soon.