You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

if it wasnt so sick

edited August 2015 in The Poker Clinic
so after my latest bad spell moan hows it going played prob 10 this week no bounties no payouts just beat after beat yes of course sometimes I deserve the beat im behind always was but it doesn't matter a72 all hearts I have aa I all in he will have heart that hits or in reverse I have flush and the bord prs to give him fh
I just flopped nut str8 and the guy hammers flop and turn and then all ins river when board has paired and u know again the curse has hit the biscuit today was my all in ak suited getting called by chip leader at table for 27x bb with 85os again I lost.now all the trolls out there are going hate cos that's all they can do but b4 they say it me just like to say last nights freeroll for the ukpc thing was won by me.............. of course no money involved
so again im still the unluckiest person at sky poker if u believe in luck.
tip to all non believers go all in against the bigger stacks and watch u lose regardless of hands

Comments

• edited July 2015
    Hi

If you play poker like you write a post then it's gg, Goodnight, you win.

I have absolutely no idea where I am, what hand / point you have and by the end / river I am so confused I hero call 10 high and loose the will to carry on.

• edited July 2015
    In Response to if it wasnt so sick:
    so after my latest bad spell moan hows it going played prob 10 this week no bounties no payouts just beat after beat yes of course sometimes I deserve the beat im behind always was but it doesn't matter a72 all hearts I have aa I all in he will have heart that hits or in reverse I have flush and the bord prs to give him fh I just flopped nut str8 and the guy hammers flop and turn and then all ins river when board has paired and u know again the curse has hit the biscuit today was my all in ak suited getting called by chip leader at table for 27x bb with 85os again I lost.now all the trolls out there are going hate cos that's all they can do but b4 they say it me just like to say last nights freeroll for the ukpc thing was won by me.............. of course no money involved so again im still the unluckiest person at sky poker if u believe in luck. tip to all non believers go all in against the bigger stacks and watch u lose regardless of hands
    Posted by fliddyfish
    You won a seat to the semi final, that's worth £26,a chance to get to the final worth £120 and a chance at the £550 seat at DTD........I am guessing you are a glass half empty kinda guy.
  • edited July 2015
    so after my latest bad spell moan hows it going played prob 10 this week no bounties no payouts just beat after beat yes of course sometimes I deserve the beat im behind always was but it doesn't matter a72 all hearts I have aa I all in he will have heart that hits or in reverse I have flush and the bord prs to give him fh I just flopped nut str8 and the guy hammers flop and turn and then all ins river when board has paired and u know again the curse has hit the biscuit today was my all in ak suited getting called by chip leader at table for 27x bb with 85os again I lost.now all the trolls out there are going hate cos that's all they can do but b4 they say it me just like to say last nights freeroll for the ukpc thing was won by me.............. of course no money involved so again im still the unluckiest person at sky poker if u believe in luck. tip to all non believers go all in against the bigger stacks and watch u lose regardless of hands
    Posted by fliddyfish
    ah that pesky rng dealing random cards again
  • edited August 2015
    Posted by fliddyfish
    10 MTTs without a cash? Call the cops.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: if it wasnt so sick:
    In Response to if it wasnt so sick : ah that pesky rng dealing random cards again
    Posted by CATCH-22
    I think its more a case of a random sentence generator dealing random words again.
  • edited August 2015
    Posted by fliddyfish

Thanks for putting this full stop in. I would have struggled understanding what you meant if you hadn't.
  • edited August 2015
    Posted by fliddyfish

This is an awesome saying. What does it mean?