You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO Forfeit System

As all of you know Leg 1 was a resounding win for Team Tikay - WOOOOOOOP!!!.....

However isn't it convenient the team captain for Team That Lot II decides to swan off to the US for the weekend and has all but seemingly evaded doing the forfeit and originally we did say that Orford being the Captain of Vice for that team should do the forfeit for Lisadonkplop on her behalf but i don't want to be taken to the Sky Poker court of Human Rights and for Orford to have a good case against us Tikayers lol!... :)

I think it would be highly unfair if the forfeit system has been scrapped for TKOII as us Team Tikayers having the makings of being evil geniuses and we crave huge amounts of sadistic pleasure by seeing Lisadonkplop do 5 forfeits.

So this what i propose, we will let you off just once Lisadonkplop with going to the US for the weekend however lose leg 2 (WHICH WILL HAPPEN!!! :)) then you have to pay an ever bigger forfeit.

And i think the forfeit should be to wash EVERY SINGLE CAR that is in the Car Park at Sky Poker HQ and if your colleagues ain't happy with your performance of washing their Car then you have to do it all over again until they are completly satisfied!!.... :):):)

Any other suggested ideas from my fellow Team Tikayers for even cruller forfeits would be very well received!...

That is all!....

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Why can I not stop thinking about the film Cool Hand Luke when you say things like this?
  • edited January 2010
    nice idea 4 the forfit but shouldnt it be in a BIKINI ,especially since its a bit cold outside lol
  • edited January 2010

The Forfeit WAS done by Lisa, it was recorded on Thursday, & was shown on Saturday's Show.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO Forfeit System:
    The Forfeit WAS done by Lisa, it was recorded on Thursday, & was shown on Saturday's Show.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ahhh many thanks for clearing that up Tikay!.

Saturday and Sunday's will/have and always been me time and you won't see much of me on the tables! :)

I still think my forfeit suggestion is certainly one to consider though! :)
  • edited January 2010
    I think Orford should also do a forfeit, unfortunately I was delayed and missed last weeks start.
    Blinded out in 647th without playing a hand.
    Cheered up though when I noticed RicOrford 6 places below at 653rd.

Yes, Rich should wash the cars, or even th TAXI if he's forgotten his.
  • edited January 2010
    Why can I not stop thinking about the film Cool Hand Luke when you say things like this?
    Posted by Loki-Rogy
     lol I'm with you Loki - Still shakin that tree boos
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO Forfeit System :  lol I'm with you Loki - Still shakin that tree boos
    Posted by kalooki8
    boss not boos
  • edited January 2010
    I think Orford should also do a forfeit, unfortunately I was delayed and missed last weeks start. Blinded out in 647th without playing a hand. Cheered up though when I noticed RicOrford 6 places below at 653rd. Yes, Rich should wash the cars, or even th TAXI if he's forgotten his.
    Posted by Red_King
    I run real good.   (*EDIT*:   "I run really well").
    I blinded out in 365th without playing a hand.
  • edited January 2010
    I think Orford should also do a forfeit, unfortunately I was delayed and missed last weeks start. Blinded out in 647th without playing a hand. Cheered up though when I noticed RicOrford 6 places below at 653rd. Yes, Rich should wash the cars, or even th TAXI if he's forgotten his.
    Posted by Red_King
    Oi Red King! I think I've done a record-breaking THREE forfeits already. I'm certainly not now also going to take the heat for Long's failings in the captaincy department.

If she screws up, she carries the can. Simple as.

Obviously though, if she wins, I'll take 50% of the glory as Second-In-Command.

Just 50%, mind you, no more. I'm nothing if not a fair man...
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO Forfeit System : Oi Red King! I think I've done a record-breaking THREE forfeits already. I'm certainly not now also going to take the heat for Long's failings in the captaincy department. If she screws up, she carries the can. Simple as. Obviously though, if she wins, I'll take 50% of the glory as Second-In-Command. Just 50%, mind you, no more. I'm nothing if not a fair man...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Hang on, isn't the point of Second-in-Command that you step up to the plate when your leader puts you in charge and swans off to our lovely cousins over t'pond in THE USOFA???

Ergo, as second in command, fall on your sword and take the forfeit for your leader etc etc...

AWES... nope still can't do it!!

x
  • edited January 2010
    Sadly none of Team Tikay will be around till next Tuesday as we are all off to Barbados to hatch a master plan to win the next 3 legs by hook or by crook!!...

So none of Team Tikay will be doing any forfeit this week but i have heard that there is an unofficial list of reserve candidates willing to do any forfeit on the team's behalf.

I've heard (only a rumour and NOT official!) the following have kindly thrown their name into the fire:

* Jimbo Fartigan
    * DP Fitzgerald
    * Sky_Dave
    * Ed Giddins
    * Richard Orford
    * Richard Orford's Agent
    * Anyone that supports the same football team as Richard Orford
    * Richard Orford's Stylist
    * Richard Orford's Accountant
    * Richard Orford's Servants
  • edited January 2010
    Sadly none of Team Tikay will be around till next Tuesday as we are all off to Barbados to hatch a master plan to win the next 3 legs by hook or by crook!!... So none of Team Tikay will be doing any forfeit this week but i have heard that there is an unofficial list of reserve candidates willing to do any forfeit on the team's behalf. I've heard (only a rumour and NOT official!) the following have kindly thrown their name into the fire: * Jimbo Fartigan * DP Fitzgerald * Sky_Dave * Ed Giddins * Richard Orford * Richard Orford's Agent * Anyone that supports the same football team as Richard Orford * Richard Orford's Stylist * Richard Orford's Accountant * Richard Orford's Servants
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    You forgot the personal trainer and swimming instructor...lol

x