You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Twitch Edits

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
Just been watching a hand from a tournament in Barcelona, on Twitch. Mid position had Q7 and cut-off had Q5. They were both betting aggressively. Flop was A K T. The turn was 3 and the river a 7. I was surprised they were betting around 70k of chips each, with stacks of around 150k. I was even more surprised when Mid position threw his cards at the table, after winning with a pair of sevens. However, his hand had changed to AK and the cut-off's was now a winning pair of tens!!!! Now THAT'S a bad beat..

Comments

• edited July 2015
             Hi m8,Not sure I understand ur post.
                                                                Did mid pos show when the action had ended n he thought he was good with Q7 on a A K T 3 7 board-then noticed he actually had AK?So CU turned his Q T n obviously won the hand?
                                                                                                                                                       Im not trying to discount ur post but I think you need to read that again cos I don't see how AK gets beat(bad or not)against Q7(to begin with) or even if CU had QT anyway?
                                                      Im lost,can you clarify pls?,
                                                                                             Jim
  • edited July 2015
    I am guessing that the real hands were AK and TT which explains the betting and that the twitch feed was incorrectly showing the hole cards?
  • edited July 2015
    As Phantom says. I did think it was a bit of a punt, betting with a raggy queen on a AKT flop.
  • edited July 2015
    hey bench,left a comment on ur blog thers also a messy thread on bbv
  • edited August 2015
    I've replied. You know I've worked with a lot of Stokies. Obviously, now they have a prem team, not so much.