You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Priority freeroll help

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
Do these exist... I feel like they do  but I have never bothered regestering.

If so what day? what tab to look under? and whats the general prizepool?

Thanks in advance :-)

Comments

• edited August 2015
    It tells you everything on the Priority page, under the promotions tab.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Priority freeroll help:
    Do these exist... I feel like they do  but I have never bothered regestering. If so what day? what tab to look under? and whats the general prizepool? Thanks in advance :-)
    Posted by Itsover4u
    Problem is, they don't usually appear until about 2-3 days before they run so it's easy to forget.

iirc it's the 2nd and 3rd Tuesday of each month. Is deffo always a Tuesday and pretty sure there aint one on the 1st Tuesday of the month.
  • edited August 2015
    All correct.

Full details are on the Priority page, which will be updated today/tomorrow.

This month, they'll run on the 11th and 18th, but as a rule, it's the middle two Tuesdays of the month.

As Lambert mentioned, they've previous been easy to miss because they're not in the lobby until a few days before. This month, we're going to try getting them in early (today/tomorrow).

Finally, as you may have spotted, we're running a £10,000 Live Priority Freeroll on Thursday 20th at DTD, as part of the UKPC. Everyone who earned 10,000 points in July will be invited.