You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

people know how bad poker is

edited August 2015 in The Poker Clinic

I like poker and win or lose I will still play tomorrow fortunately for me I play small and can afford the losses what does get my goat is when I go all in with pp aces and they get beat same as every one but what is worse and I know people are doing this cos one it is plain to see and 2 the guy sat at the table and stated he is doing great by playing like a complete loser cos he hitting everything. so as ive just sat in a 10 quid 1k tournie ive just watched said bloke all in with 67 this at start of tournie in which he chip leaderyup he won
few hands later flop 973 and guy all ins against chip leader who calls with 10 k all in has 33 trips turn 8 turn river j
at end I all inned with kk knowing chip leader gonna call now anyone anywhere telling me this a bad mve I may as well pack in poker forever and play bingo anyway he called 63 6k he was on my 1940 basically 3rd his stack at which he now has 3 bounties the best hand he has all inned with is k 10 against trip 3s
 now we know the haters gonna say yes but in the long run he goiung to lose well I looked up this guy and he actually up over 7k in 2 yrs at sky poker by what seems to be playing like an idiot and forgetting all pot odds and such and just hope sky continue with the random card generator.so basically forget all the books get a lead at start then just all in and count ur money

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Post all 3 hands so we can see them in context please.

Well done for using double the amount of full stops in this post than your other attempt.  Hopefully this trend will continue and some sense may be made of it all.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: people know how bad poker is:
    Post all 3 hands so we can see them in context please. Well done for using double the amount of full stops in this post than your other attempt.  Hopefully this trend will continue and some sense may be made of it all.
    Posted by jonjo75
    Can't understand a word of this mate, you've used far too many full stops.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: people know how bad poker is : Can't understand a word of this mate, you've used far too many full stops.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Dear hhyftrftdr,

I would like to congratulate you on the use of grammar in the above. Not only have you correctly used two appostrophes, you have cleverly broken down said sentence with the use of a delicately placed comma, thus making the structure far more reader-friendly. I'd further like to congratulate you on the beautifully witty positioning of a full stop after "full stops". Let's hope that Mr Fliddyfish takes note of your wonderful work in any future correspondence.

Yours in admiration and ever lasting hope,

Lisa1962
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: people know how bad poker is : Dear hhyftrftdr,  I would like to congratulate you on the use of grammar in the above. Not only have you correctly used two appostrophes, you have cleverly broken down said sentence with the use of a delicately placed comma, thus making the structure far more reader-friendly. I'd further like to congratulate you on the beautifully witty positioning of a full stop after "full stops". Let's hope that Mr Fliddyfish takes note of your wonderful work in any future correspondence.  Yours in admiration and ever lasting hope,  Lisa1962
    Posted by lisa1962
    looks like hhhyfffdrh might be takin over from slippy
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: people know how bad poker is : Dear hhyftrftdr,  I would like to congratulate you on the use of grammar in the above. Not only have you correctly used two appostrophes, you have cleverly broken down said sentence with the use of a delicately placed comma, thus making the structure far more reader-friendly. I'd further like to congratulate you on the beautifully witty positioning of a full stop after "full stops". Let's hope that Mr Fliddyfish takes note of your wonderful work in any future correspondence.  Yours in admiration and ever lasting hope,  Lisa1962
    Posted by lisa1962
    haha this is brilliant! Especially for only your 12th ever post.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: people know how bad poker is : haha this is brilliant! Especially for only your 12th ever post.
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    I'm glad you appreciate my efforts as I also appreciate yours. I may not be as prolific as you and my content is by no means as insightful, but I am glad it's put a smile on your face, for my aim was nothing more than to amuse.
  • edited August 2015
    lisa1962 definitely winning poster of the week so far.
  • edited August 2015
    Bad beats Burn my head out too, especially with donkeys.

I Use Card Players Hand odds Calculator and fould that a few of my showdown loses where actually 20/1 or 10/1 and when going back through my History Id won 20 show downs so a beat was over due .

Its Runner Runner that gets me .
  • edited August 2015
    Bad beats Burn my head out too, especially with donkeys. I Use Card Players Hand odds Calculator and fould that a few of my showdown loses where actually 20/1 or 10/1 and when going back through my History Id won 20 show downs so a beat was over due . Its Runner Runner that gets me .
    Posted by JackRich

Please can Lisa give her take on this post?
  • edited August 2015
    Please can Lisa give her take on this post?
    Posted by jonjo75

And whilst shes here, what will she make of give and take in the same sentence.