You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Not The Sky Poker News

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
I've been threatening it for some time, now here it is. I had a few production problems, mainly due to an aging PC that is saddled down with every Sims game since it's introduction.

It took a while to fit the bits together. No points for spotting spelling mistakes.

Think I'll take a break now. My round-up of the weekly live show is proving to be pretty futile, due to the accompanying photos not being approved.

Bench

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7W5AE0K_lE

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Brilliant piece. Well done!!
  • edited August 2015
    Sign him up!

PS Quite right about the pics. I started a thread about that a bit ago. 
  • edited August 2015

I had a browse through some of the OPs youtube videos and found a little stand up comedy piece.

It was very funny. :)

Check it out (but make sure the kids aren't listening).

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Not The Sky Poker News:
    I've been threatening it for some time, now here it is. I had a few production problems, mainly due to an aging PC that is saddled down with every Sims game since it's introduction. It took a while to fit the bits together. No points for spotting spelling mistakes. Think I'll take a break now. My round-up of the weekly live show is proving to be pretty futile, due to the accompanying photos not being approved. Bench https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7W5AE0K_lE
    Posted by Benchmark
    Have to agree, it's pretty annoying, & I wish I could assist by approving them myself, but I can't. I don't even know who is responsible for approving them. You'd think I'd know things like that after 9 years, lol, but I don't.

It's always been my contention that forums just don't work that way - waiting 24 hours or more to get photos approved - but my pleas fall on stony ground I'm afraid.

I help run a forum elsewhere where trusted members (we insist they have x hundred posts first) are allowed to upload photos without prior approval, & we've never had a bit of trouble with dodgy photos.

It's such a shame, as we could really make this a vibrant Community, & that in itself would help drive traffic to the tables.

Never mind. Maybe one day....